Chapter 3

Another chapter!;D

-CAINS POV-

I took a sip of my drink and heard the bell ring, signaling someone came in. A vanilla scent went through the room and my head snapped to the door seeing those piercing blue eyes glance at me and walked away.

She exists.

My heart thumped loudly and I was sure the waitress could hear it as she refilled my drink. My eyes slowly followed the girl as she hung up her purse and coat and she grabbed a notebook and pencil. I watched as she tied her beautiful black hair in a messy bun, revealing her smooth white skin.

I gulp loudly and intake a final sip of my drink while standing up. I put my jacket on, glancing one more time to the girl before throwing a 20 on the table. I sigh and walk out the door, hearing the bell ring.

But know, I will be back.

**

I sigh and run a hair through my hair as I walked up the drive way to my house. At the entrance of the house I see my mom huddled in blankets, with a cup of hot chocolate in her hands.

"Mom, what are you doing?!" I shouted as I run up the stairs. She looks up with slightly reddened cheeks and nose from the cool air.

"I was waiting for you," She stated and rolled her eyes as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. Her lips puckered as wind blew past us. I rolled my eyes and walked next to her, grabbed her mug in my hands and her body close to mine. I opened the door and set her on the couch, giving her the mug back. She smiled up at me and takes a sip.

"Who is that girl, Cain?" I groan and walked away. I can't deal with everyone going against me on this.

"Cain, please tell me. I want to know," She smiles and sits up as she pats the seat next to her. I sigh and walk back.

"I don't really know who she is," I said while blushing. I thought about her graceful walk, her shinny black hair and her blue eyes.

"Cain," My mom laughed and I looked back at her, blushing once more.

"How do these visions come?" She asked while looking at me. I shrugged, "It comes really when I look out my window to the sky."

My mother nods and looks at me, her eyes studying mine

"Well, how do you plan on finding her?"

I cough and scratch the back of my neck, "I've already found her." My mothers eyes blinked slowly and she looked at me with a blank expression.

"When should I expect grandchildren?" She asked I looked at her in shock.

"I'm kidding," She laughed and her head tilt forward as she laughed loudly.

"Mom," I groan and look away. Her body tilted back as she laughed harder, tears running down her face.

"It wasn't that funny.."

"I know, but your face was." She says, fully recovering. She looks at me and says, "Well, what did you say to her?"

"Nothing," I said sheepishly and I felt her smack the back of my head.

"You idiot!" She screeched and got up.

"What?"

"You should've talked to her!"

"Ill do it later," I laughed and got up and stretched, "I'm gonna draw." I smiled as she huffed and walked away.

A knock came at the door and I set my notebook down, seeing bright eyes looking up at me from the paper.

Audrey's head popped in and I immediately sighed.

"What do you want?" I snapped and grabbed my notebook.

"I heard you found her," Her soft voice said. I sighed, guess mom told her.

"I did."

"Oh. Thought your mom lied." She said, looking disappointed. I nodded and looked at her.

"Anything else?"

"No," And she walked off.

-------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for how short it is! Jut wanted to update :)

Thank you for all those amazing comments and votes! I appreciate it loads!

Stay beautiful! Give me ideas for the next chapter? Xx

Love ya!;)