Fuck...it had been too long since I laid my eyes on his beautiful face.

"Well, I guess I'm about to see if Louis still hates me," Greg said with a chuckle. I pulled up behind Louis's jeep and my eyes caught Niall's. My God, his smile just does me in every time.

Greg hopped out of the truck first and then I got out, never taking my eyes away from his. I thought for sure he would go up to Greg first, but I was shocked when he started running over to me. I just stopped in my tracks. He ran and slammed into me so hard I almost lost my balance.

I just held him as tight as I could and breathed in his smell. God, I've missed him so much.

"Niall, I've missed you," I whispered as I kissed the side of his head and held him even tighter and lifted him off the ground.

"Liam! Thank you so much for coming over! I've missed you too." I gently set him back on the ground. When he looked up at me he had the sweetest smile on his face. I bent down and brushed his lips gently with mine. The fact that Greg was standing here watching all of this left me a bit...uneasy. Niall sucked in a breath as our lips touched. Holy hell, I wanted to just kiss the shit out of him right now. He must have been feeling the same way because he opened his eyes and looked up at me and started to laugh.

"What do you need help with sweetheart? The calvary has arrived to help with whatever needs moving!" I said as I looked up at Greg, who was now just looking over at Louis.

"Hey Louis, how's it going?" Greg said as Niall walked up and gave him a hug.

"It's going good. I hear y'all are having a party for Brad tonight for his birthday," Louis said back to Greg. I could tell he was trying very hard to act like everything was back to normal.

"Um, yeah, did Amanda tell y'all?"

"Yep, she did. So are we invited to this little party? Niall and I are going to need a break after moving today," Louis said as he winked at Niall. Niall looked back up to me and smiled.

I got to hand it to Louis...he was Oscar-worthy.

"Yeah sure, I mean y'all are always invited to our parties. That's an open invitation. Feel free to bring anyone with you if you want," Greg said as he walked over and started to pick up a box that was on the ground by Louis's Jeep.

"Cool, but it will just be Niall and me tonight. There's more stuff in the house that is too heavy for me to carry if you don't mind getting it," Louis said as he moved toward the front door with Greg following him on his heels.

I leaned down to Niall and whispered, "Nice...is that his way of letting Greg know Jason will not be joining us tonight?"

Niall tried not to but he let out a laugh. "Yep. He's gone for at least a month. Backpacking in Europe with his dad and brother. To be honest Liam, I don't even think Louis likes him."

"Well he must like him some to have slept with him," I said as I looked back up towards the house.

"Ahhhh yeah, about that... Can you keep a secret?"

"Will I get to kiss you if I say yes?" I said as I wiggled my eyebrows up and down. Niall instantly blushed. Shit...jumpage in my pants again. I had to move to try and adjust my growing problem.

"Yes...yes you will!"

"Well then, I'm all ears. Spill it."

Niall looked back up at the house. The front door was open and it looked like Mark was talking to Greg and Louis.

"Louis never slept with Jason, he just said that to make Greg jealous."

Whoa...wait...

"What!" I shouted a little too loud. Greg poked his head out of the door.