" I know. But i'm very nervous right now. " I let out a sigh.

" Breath in ddeulgi-ya. Omg why are you so nervous. Its not like you're going to meet them as in their real daughter in law " She teased.

" Yahh !! You're not helping. " I whinned.

" Then what can i do ? " She chuckled.

" Aishh forget it. I gotta go now. He supposed to be here by any minutes. " I said while looking at the clock that placed on the nightstand.

" Fighting ddeulgi-ya !! I'm rooting for you !! " She sounded with a bit aegyo.

" There's nothing to rooting for " With that i hung the call.

I was drinking a glass of water to cool down a bit as i heard someone on the door. It must be him. I thought.

" Anyeong ! " Jimin greet me as soon as i open the door for him.

He looks nice wearing a simple baby blue shirt with black tight jeans. Thank god i wearing a simple light brown knee dress. If not, i must be looks like trying to much to impress Jimin's parents.

" Anyeong. Emm.. wait a bit. I take my purse upstairs then we can leave " I told him on the door as i began to run upstairs. Not wanting to waste any minutes. I just didn't want to get bad impression on the first meeting.

I lock the door since my dad is not home yet. He still gotta do some work at hid workplace. So i was left alone but i already told him this morning that i planned to meet Jimin's parents tonight.

" Ready ? " He asked me as he started the engine of his black honda.

I gave him a nodded but he seems to lean in and i was panic for a second. I close my eyes tightly as i thought he's gonna do something to me. I can smell his manliness fragrances since he way too close to me.

Click!

" Safety first " He flashed his smile to me but soon the smile turn to be a smirk.

My cheeks started to felt hot and i was embarassed for the whole way to his parents house. It took him about 45 minutes to reach his parents house. He park his car at the garrage and soon lead the way to the front door.

My heart beating so darm fast as my palm started to sweats. I grip my purse tight as Jimin's hand suddenly touch mine and entertwin them together.

I looked at him and he whispered something to my right ear.

" Don't be nervous. They will not eat you. " His free hand patted my bangs gently.

" Welcome home young mister. " A woman maybe in her late 30 greet Jimin at the front door.

I bowed my head since she gave me a small smile.

" Where's my parents ? "

" Both of them in your father office " She said as Jimin took off his shoes and i was doing the same.

His house is twice bigger to compare with mine. And i sense there's a lot of room at upstairs since there're many doors there.

" You wait here " Jimin told me as he push me a little to sit down on the comfy sofa. He then made his way upstairs.

My eyes began to look around the house. Arghh i feel very awkward right now that i was left alone with the maid placed cups of tea on the table in front of me. I sat straight and flash a smile towards the maid. Not wanting to rude or something.

Soon after i heard footsteps from the stairs. Quickly i stand up and bow 90 degree to them. Jimin parents looks young. I wonder why. Maybe because they're rich people. They do special treatment and so.

" You can sit " Jimin's father told me after he sat down at the single sofa.

I sat down with Jimin's hands intertwin with mine that placed on his lap. I tried to pull my hands off him but he held it too tight.

" What is your name ? " Jimin's mother asked me.

" My name is Kang Seulgi, Mrs.Park "

" Your ring looks nice. "  As she smile looking down at my hands on Jimin's lap.

" Thank you Mrs.Park " I flashed a smile at them.

" Mrs.Park, dinner is ready " One of the maid told Jimin's mother.

" Let's go at the dining room Seulgi-ya" Then we all go the dining room.

The dinner went smooth although Jimin's never utter a single words to the talk. We still eating silently. But i'm actually glad that they didn't ask much question to me. If not, i'm going to screw up in front of them.

" So Seulgi-ya, what did you do ? "

" I work in a clothes company, Mrs.Park. I'm in  the team of marketing. "

Hearing my answer, Jimin's father let out a small chuckled. I can sense Jimin clench his hand tight.

" That nice. Did you live here alone ? "

" I live with my father Mrs.Park. "

" What is your parents do ? " Jimin's father suddenly asked me.

" My father is a professor and my mom passed away 3 years ago "

" Being a professor didn't get paid much right ? "

" Abeoji !! " Jimin started to get annoyed.

I was startled by Mr.Park sudden question.

" Aniyo. Not really. I mean, we're doing fine for living. Mine and my fathers salary is more than enough for the two of us living. "

" Did you knew who Jimin is when the first time you met him ? "

I look at Jimin who clench his teeth. Sharp jaw. Looking pissed than ever.

" Hmm-- honestly i don't know anything about him when i saw him for the first time. " I answered the truth.

" Don't lie to me Ms.Kang. I met a lot of people like you already. "

" Yeobeo " Jimin mother interrupted, starting to look uneasy.

" People like me ? I don't understand Mr.Park " My hands began sweating as my heart beating very fast.

" Don't pretend innocent Ms.Kang. You just someone who love to chase rich guy like Jimin. I wonder if you'd a night stand with Jimin or what. "

I look down at my hands on my lap. I feel my heart torn apart as my eyes started to foam water.

" Gold digger  " I heard Mr.Park muttered to the very last sentences before he the dining room.

...