Which Mindless Angel Are You Most Like? *Bonus Page*

Ever wondered which Mindless Angel you're most like? Find out in this personality quiz!

1. What's one word that describes your personality?

  a. Crazy.

  b. Playful.

  c. Insecure.

  d. Ambitious.

  e. Sarcastic.

  f. Laidback.

  g. Real.

 2. What is your favorite color?

  a. Turquoise

  b. Pink

  c. Orange

  d. Magenta

  e. Green

  f. Blue

  g. Purple

 3. Do you forgive people easily?

 a. Depends on the situation.

 b. If I knew them long enough, why not?

 c. Yes!

 d. Sure, I don't hold grudges.

 e. Rarely.

 f. As long as they have a valid apology, then sure.

 g. Takes a while, but I always come around.

 4. How would you describe your style?

  a. I love anything animated like Domo or Hello Kitty.

  b. I'm girly, so I love stuff with sequins, sparkles, and stuff.

  c. I like girly things, but I love stuff that's different.

  d. I wear whatever looks good.

  e. I like stuff weird and down low. It's my swag, not anyone else's.

  f. I love anything that's cool. I like most trends, though I fail to follow all of them.

  g. I love anything that name brand. I stay on point with trends.

 5. What are 3 things you look for in a boy?

  a. Funny, smart, and romantic.

  b. Funny, sweet, and has a bunch of swag.

  c. Sweet, sexy, smart.

  d. Real, honest, and true.

  e. Real, loyal, and loving.

  f. Dedicated, ambitious, and cool.

  g. Honest, a bunch of swag, and sexy.

 6. What do you think about your haters?

  a. Fuck 'em.

  b. I know I'm the shit, and clearly, they do too.

  c. Hi hater! Don't like me? Bye hater!

  d. They know what it is.

  e. Haters gon' hate 'cause they inspired. Sweating me? Imma let you perspire.

  f. Don't like me? Bye hater!

  g. You mad? Stay mad. 'Cause I don't give a fuck.

Results:

 Mostly A's- You're Most Like Shai'Lee!

  Shai'Lee is one of the craziest girls you'll ever meet. She pays haters no attention and she loves to be around family. With her rough past she was able to overcome, she is funny, sweet, and caring.

Mostly B's- You're Most Like Deanna!

  Deanna is girliest of them all. She loves anything that has to do with fashion and she loves modelling. Though she dealt with her parents' absences, she was able to become independent, sweet, and good-hearted...most of the time.

 Mostly C's- You're Most Like Sheanatya!

  Sheanatya was the life of the party. She had the eye for fashion and she truly adored anything branded or underground. She had big dreams and had no one stand in her way of it. She let her insecurities get the best of her, but she pulled through, though her life ended early. [DECEASED]

 Mostly D's- You're Most Like Malaysia!

  Malaysia is "Straight G, McLovin'!" She is tough and didn't take no one's shit. She has a mean streak that barely shows now that she's met Jas'marieé. She is sweet, chill, and ambitious.

  Mostly E's- You're Most Like Jas'marieé!

  Jas'marieé isn't average at all. She's not girly. She doesn't like being put on the spot. And she hates the drama she gets from others. When it comes to forgiveness, she's inbetween. She'll rarely forgive, but she'll never forget. She can be sweet, easy to friend, and smart to the fullest. She loves music and it's her life. She analyzes people's motives easy and is a compulsive liar for no true reason. She struggled hard in the past, but she looks forward to the future more than anything.

 Mostly F's- You're Most Like Bizza!

  Bizza is the loving girl next door. Don't let her accent fool you, she'll fuck you up in a heartbeat and flip her hair with class. She's funny, smart, sweet, and a good listener when it comes to problems. She observes people and can quickly analyze someone's motives. She can detect fakery from a mile away.

 Mostly G's- You're Most Like Brittany!

  Brittany is an all around sweetheart with a violent side. She's sweet to you unless you mess with her. She's true, honest, and nice to everyone. She's there for her friends though thick and thin, and she's very emotional. She loves to have her swag on point and she likes being around people familiar to her.

 Comment with your results!

 Songs for the story ahead>>>>>>>>