Wanting - and Seeking - More. <3

• Dedicated to Whitney Houston (1963-2012...Miss You!)

woooooot , woooooot , woooooot , woooot . <3 okaaaay , this ain't no Stupid Hoe ishhh . lmaaao . <3 

__________________________________________________ 

[Monologue #18]

One song I'll always remember in my lifetime will be Pullin' Me Back by Chingy. Old song, I know. But every time I try to leave you alone, something always holds me back. A force of gravity? Possibly. Can you feel my heartbeat? It matches yours. My heart stops when yours stops, my heart races when yours race...no type of force can change that...

I can't leave you alone. <3 

_________________________________________________ 

{Counselor's Office, Star Central High School, Tuesday October 18th, 11:21 am}

(Jas'marieé strolls in and sits down. Mrs. Bond looks up smiling)

Mrs. Bond: Hey darling!

Jas'marieé: Hey!

Mrs. Bond: You're pretty happy I see. What's been going on?

Jas'marieé: Well, I had lost my songbook...but I got it back from my manager. They must've read some of the songs I wrote because there was a note inside saying that they want me to record a solo!

Mrs. Bond: That's amazing! Are you gonna go for it?

Jas'marieé: I'd be an idiot if I didn't!

Mrs. Bond: (laughs) Don't make yourself pass out, girl.

Jas'marieé: I know! It just seems like everything is falling into place now...except for a few things.

Mrs. Bond: Like what?

Jas'marieé: Me and Roc being on the outs and me and Prince being on the in and outs.

Mrs. Bond: Well, let's take one problem at a time starting with Roc.

Jas'marieé: He's mad at the fact that I was wearing Prince's sweater with no shirt under it.

Mrs. Bond: Did you have a reason why you had his sweater on?

Jas'marieé: It was because Antoine and Stephon tried to...

Mrs. Bond:...Rape you again?

Jas'marieé: (nods looking down) And Prince just happened to get there in time to save me...they ripped my jersey, so Prince just lent me his sweater.

Mrs. Bond: Jas'marieé, the more you run away from this problem of telling people what's going on, the more you end up hurt other people. This whole thing between you, Stephon, Antoine, and Marquez needs to be handled properly.

Jas'marieé: I got a way of handling it.

Mrs. Bond: By what?

Jas'marieé: Getting rid of them.

Mrs. Bond: As a normal counselor, I'd say violence isn't the answer...but if that's what you're gonna do, then be my guest.

Jas'marieé: (nods)

Mrs. Bond: Now what about Prince?

Jas'marieé: Well, after the whole incident...I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. When I came to you crying...Prince knew everything. So, we were cool until this morning...when apparently, he was acting like I meant nothing to him.

Mrs. Bond: My advice for you is to just do you. Stop worrying yourself out because you're only making your own well-being worse.

Jas'marieé: Well, I've been doing it for 2 hours now and I'm not feeling any differences yet.