Watch The Throne

Soooo... My Nappy Headed Monster (aka Nyah) Asked Me To Post. . So Your Wishes Are Granted :)

________________

{The Next Day, Hollywood Dance Center}

Dave: Now I know it's been a long way, but this summer has NO time for games. (everyone groans) So let's get straight to business. We're gonna do 'Super Jerkin'', 'Hook It Up', and 'Girls Talkin' Bout'.

Biz: Ayeee!

Ray: Who we with?

Dave: Brittany with Ray, Shay with Prod, Dede and Prince, Jassie and Roc, Biz and Naty got they own solo in 'Super Jerkin''. So partner up!

________________

{Prince & Dede}

Prince: (P.O.V.: More drama for me...) Aight, so nothing's up.

Dede: Won't be anything up. ('Hook It Up' comes on and they share a look at each other)

Dave: Girls walk past the boys and boys chase, grab her hand and smile...

Dede: (begins walking and whispering to Prince) Prince, why do you keep worrying about it?

Prince: (grabs her hand and fake smiles) Because I have a girlfriend and we did make out.

Dede: (lets his hand go and spins away from him) But it's only between us.

Prince: (gets in front of her and and tilts her chin) And Biz and Diggy.

Dede: (pushes him away and fake smiles) Then how are we gonna get this over and gone?

Prince: (body rolls towards Dede and wraps an arm around her waist) I don't know yet...but we'll figure something out.

_____________

{Jassie and Roc}

Roc: You sure can move, Jassie.

Jas'marieé: (shrugs) I never took a dance class before. Music just speaks to me. (circles Roc)

Roc: Nah, girl. Music has a conversation with you. (locks hands with Jassie)

Jas'marieé: (laughs) Tell me something that I don't know.

Roc: That I'm jealous of you and Prince.

Jas'marieé: (spins away from Roc) Really? (does a cartwheel and wraps an arm around his neck)

Roc: (shyly smiles) Yeah.

Dave: Great dance y'all! Take 5.

Jas'marieé: What about Dede?

Roc: (looks over at her and smiles and she smiles back) I love her, but it's just you. I can't get you out my mind.

Jas'marieé: (blushes) That's sweet, but you already know I'm in love with Princeton.

Roc: (sighs) I know.

Jas'marieé: We do feel the same about each other...But I'm devoted to Princeton.

Roc: So you do feel the same? (smirks and pokes Jassie)

Jas'marieé: (laughing) You're ridiculous.

Roc: I know, crush buddy! (picks Jassie up and spins around)

Jas'marieé: Son, you're weak! You almost dropped me. (laughing)

Roc: Shut up! (smacks Jassie's neck) Your behind is next.

Jas'marieé: (rolls eyes) You wish you could touch thissssss!

Prince: (looking at Jassie and Roc and shakes his head)(P.O.V.: Roc better watch himself, trying to flirt with my girlfriend. Didn't we already go over this stage already?) Yo Roc!