Charades.

sorry for the wait yall ! i was with my grandmother for the week & OMG . ; ISH. WAS. FUNNY.

wooooooooooooooooot . <3 hot damn , ik im late buuuuuut . . . did yall see Valentine's Girl ? Prince was looking too cuuuuuuuuuute ! ;3

anyways adíos !
_________________________________
 [Monologue #19]

 He loves me...he loves me not...

 Tick tock...Time awaits.

  Did I finally find the one who knows me better than I know myself? He sees right through my soul as if it's transparent. Knows what buttons to push to defuse the bomb. He gets me — but how?! Why can't I know him more than he knows himself?

Maybe it's fate.

 He gets me like no one else can.

 Could it be genuine love? Do I love you by unknown force? Or is it because I let my guard down and you've stopped it from rising?

 "Cinderella, your prince awaits..."
________________________________________

  Gennis&Sodee: Prod! (barge in the room) What happened?

  Prod: It’s Naty! Her electrocardiogram is speeding up too fast!

  Gennis: (runs toward the door and yells) DOCTOR! COME QUICK!

  Doctor Martin: (runs into the room) What’s going on?!

  Prod: What the hell you mean? My girlfriend could be POSSIBLY DYING, YOU JACKASS!

  Doctor Martin: Young man, do I have to write a recommendation for an anger management coach?

  Prod: Yo, I will punch in your motherfucking throat my nigga.

  Naty: (in the background of the yelling) Babe, stop.

  Prod: I’LL MURDER YOUR BITCH ASS IF YOU—(stops and sees Naty wide awake) N-Naty bear? (runs over to her)

  Naty: Hey...(half smiles and tries to get up, but slides back down in pain) God, I’m so dizzy.

  Prod; (hugs her and starts tearing up) I missed you, beautiful. (looks at her scaredly) Please don’t scare me like that again, okay?

  Naty: Promise granted...but why am I here anyway?

  Sodee: You got shot in the stomach...don’t you remember?

  Naty: No...? The hell you talking about Sodee?

  Gennis: You really don’t remember, do you?

  Naty: I don’t see what there is to remember. I only know my friends, family, past, and all that goodness.

  Gennis: (to Doc) Is that normal?

  Doctor Martin: (shrugs) The mind works in mysterious ways.

  Naty: So how am I even living if I got shot in stomach?

  Prod: You got a blood transfusion.

  Naty: But isn’t it dangerous to use someone else’s blood type that doesn’t match mine? My blood type is rare and my parents are dead.

  Gennis: Your (makes air quotes) parents aren’t your biological ones.

  Naty: (raises eyebrow) What you talking about Willis?

  Gennis: You were adopted.

  Naty: What? No I wasn’t! What the hell are you talking about, Gennis?