Do You Take Karma To Be Your Lawfully Wedded Bitch?

woooooop. I have a feeling I'm going to end it next chapter. But until then.....screw it!

Like the chapter name? Yes, it is from my sarcasm. ;]

*Play Song On Side. DEFINITELY FITTING THE CHAPTER MOOD.*

___________________________________________________________

[Monologue #25]

I can shut the whole world out with no issues. Destroy all negativity in my path and feel other's wrath. I'm ready to do me. I don't need all of this. I am free, thanks to karma.

___________________________________________________________

{In The Crib, Monday November 1st, 4:04 pm}

(Prince walks through the door and goes to his room. He sees Jassie sleep on his bed and he rolls his eyes in annoyance)

Prince: (P.O.V.: Ugh...Here comes the bullshit.) Yo, get up!

Jas'marieé: (mumbles in her sleep) It's morning already...?

Prince: (shakes her) Wake your ass up.

Jas'marieé: (wakes up and glares at Prince) Nigga, don't touch me. (gets up)

Prince: I didn't want to anyway, you brat.

Jas'marieé: Bite me. (rolls eyes and slams his door)

Prince: (P.O.V.: Something's up with this whole situation and I know exactly who did this.)(gets up and leaves the house, in pursuit of Angela. He gets to the basement and realizes she's there, smoking a cigarette) Angela!

Angela: (smiles at him) Hello, darling. Came back for more?

Prince: No, I came to ask you why you're a fucking sick bitch to pull some dumb shit like that.

Angela: (chuckles) I have no clue what you're talking about.

Prince: You spread all of those things about Jassie around Star Central and you turned it all around 'cause you knew it'd fall back on me.

Angela: You're a smart little boy. Shouldn't you be happy? (steps to him) Now, we can fuck whenever and wherever. Isn't that what you wanted?

Prince: (pushes her away) Hell no!

Angela: I heard about what she told you. The bitch didn't care about you in the first place. She only used you. (laughs) I figured she would. She wasn't good enough for you. She couldn't keep up. I can, though. Mind giving me a chance?

Prince: I would never.

Angela: Fine then. BOYS!

Boy #1: Time to trap him?

Angela: Affirmative.

Boy #2: Sleep tight. (knock Prince out and covers his face with a blanket)

__________________________________________________________

{Dance 411, 5:30 pm}

(Jas'marieé finds herself in the dance studio, as the daylight darkens and the sepia lights come up, making the room lighter. She hears Lighters Up by Lil' Kim playing and she goes to peek into the other studio. She sees a class dancing and popping to the song. She walks back to the studio and begins dancing to the song and doing backflips and isos and krumping. The song soon goes off and she begins smiling to herself. She put on Dangerous by Kardinall Offishall. She grabbed her iPhone and pressed record as she began to get in her zone and sing with the lyrics as she choreographed a piece for the Stardom Lights.)