Like Toy Soldiers.

just decided to write today . [:

 *NOTE: Play Song On The Sideee . *

__________________________________________

  [Monologue #22]

This is the last straw.

__________________________________________
{At The Crib, Thursday October 20th, 10:34 am}

(Everyone is sitting far apart from each other as their meeting begins)

Keisha: Okay, where should we start? From the fact that Naty is dead or the fact that people's grades are below average or because everyone has a problem with one another?

Dede: Well, from my view point, all these topics connect 'cause there is a common denominator for all of it. (looks directly at Prince)

Prince: I surely agree.

Keisha: So lay all of this out.

Shay: Basically a few months ago, it was Biz's birthday. So everyone split up get stuff for her. It was Dede and Prince and Jassie and Roc.

Biz: So me and Diggy walk in where Prince and Dede were and saw them making out like they were dating. So they both made a promise to never speak of it.

Ray: So then...we're in Paris. So Jassie's knocked out sleep in Dede's room I think and then—

Roc: Me and Prince are talking about bringing Jassie's parents since she hasn't seen them for months. So Jassie woke up at the wrong time and heard part of the conversation.

Jas'marieé: So after I heard all I need to hear, I woke up and talked to them as if I didn't hear anything. So me and Prince went on our date and we settled all of that. The next morning everyone tried to wake us up. Brittany and Ray started arguing and—

Lay: He kissed her outside. I took a picture before I left to go to the airport with my family.

Ray: Me and Brittany promised to keep us secret. And then we skip to LA.

Prince: So we end up going to the pool party. Me and Twist were play fighting and throwing water...then I bumped into this girl named Sammie. We talked for a while as I waited for Jassie to come back.

Jas'marieé: Meanwhile, I was getting something to eat and Issa approached me. Me and him talked for a while and I gave him my number.

Dede: Then me and Roc was having a water fight. So we ended up chasing each other. Roc fell on top of Jassie and stayed there for a while before getting up.

Prince: Next day. So Roc was flirting with Jassie and I got jealous. So I confronted him. He went and told me that Jassie said she had feelings for him as he did her.

Roc: She did say that. I didn't say how big my feelings were, but I made them apparent.

Jas'marieé: Okay, pause. I did have feelings for you, Roc. Somehow in your pea brain, you twisted my words making it seem as if I said I loved you.

Roc: Well, you sure know how to lead people on.

Jas'marieé: Piss off, Roc. (rolls eyes)

Brittany: Anyways, then Prince got mad and started getting smart with people. So everyone was confused.

Jas'marieé: Few minutes later, I got a call from Issa. He told me that Prince was all over that thing also known as Sammie.

Prince: So that's what you were mad at.