Tale As Old As Time, Now You Got What You Deserved.

yeeeeeshhhhh .

__________________________________________________

[Monologue #15]

I can run from trouble...but the feelings linger with every step I take. We have chemistry together, let's be real. You were the only one I didn't shut out of my life. You helped me face my fears. I shedded tears, but those tears were real. And you know that. But fuck it, I'm still in...

__________________________________________________

{Star Central High School, Monday October 17th}

?.?.?.?: JASSIE!

Jas'marieé: Wh-

Prince: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS DO TO HER?! (pushes Stephon and Antoine off of Jas'marieé and begins fighting them)

Antoine: What the hell, nigga?!

Stephon: Right?! YOU SUPPOSED TO BE DOWN!

Prince: FUCK THAT! I HURT HER ONCE BEFORE AND I LETTING THIS SHIT HAPPEN AGAIN! (knocks them both out and looks back at Jassie, who is putting her shorts back on) You okay? (hands her his sweater)

Jas'marieé: (looks at him, then runs into his arms crying) You saved me...

Prince: Yeah, yeah...I'm mad at you right now.

Jas'marieé: For what?

Prince: WHY IN THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!

Jas'marieé: I COULDN'T BECAUSE I KNOW HOW YOU AND ROC ARE!

Prince: Yeah, but where the fuck is he now? He supposed to save you.

Jas'marieé: I know...

Prince: I thought we actually had something, Jas'marieé. We could tell each other anything no matter how bad it was. I can't believe you thought I'd actually plan something like this.

Jas'marieé: FIRST OF ALL, YOU DID PLAN SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHEN YOU HAD ME ALL HOOPED UP ON ECSTASY! TWO, THAT WAS BEFORE YOU CHEATED, SMART ONE!

Prince: You still mad about that? Or are you mad at the fact that I'm dating someone else and you can't stand it? (smirks)

Jas'marieé: Don't worry about it.

Prince: It's all good, mami. (wraps his arms around her waist) I want you as much as you want me. (kisses her neck)

Jas'marieé: (lightly moans) You're gonna get me in trouble, asshole.

Prince: It's worth it. (kisses her cheek) Let me get to class before I get in trouble.

Jas'marieé: Mhm...(Prince walks away, but she grabs him) Wait!

Prince: What?

Jas'marieé: Don't tell anyone, please?

Prince: Under one condition.

Jas'marieé: Which is?

Prince: Go on a date with me.

Jas'marieé: But-

Prince: I don't care if you're with Roc.

Jas'marieé: Wh-

Prince: Wednesday after school.

Jas'marieé: Boy, cut me off one more time and I'll chop your dick off.

Prince: (puts on his Jay-Z voice) Got 99 problems, but my dick ain't one! (smirks)

[A/N: Credit to MBCrazy1 for that line .