Two words about love - Why. Bother? (A Lil PG-13ish [; )

wellaaaa. ! chapteer 18 a la mode ' [; !

  - don't say i didn't warn youu , things get heated in this chapteer . . <3 ! & youu already know who it is (:

________________________
  {Sammie's House, July 27th, 8:35 am}

  (Sammie and her best friends, Eva, Aerielle, Marquez, Stephon, and Antoine are all in Sammie's chill room. The girls are listening to 'Christmas With My Girl' and the boys are playing Modern Warfare 3)

  Eva: (rapping Ray Ray's part) Cocoa goddess, marshmallow kisses. Only thing that been on my mind since Thanksgiving.

  Marquez: If y'all keep listening to them lil dudes, imma catch a case.

  Sammie: Shut the fuck up, dude.

  Aeri: (to Sammie) Fuck him! Just tell us everything that happened at the Young and Swagged party!

  Sammie: Well, when we was there, I was busy trying to get lame niggas off my back while chasing Carina and Carlide around. Then you'll never guess who I bumped into...

  Eva: Princeton, of course.

  Sammie: How you know?

  Antoine: Sam, you mad late...you mean to tell me you ain't been online?

  Sammie: Naw...what's good?

  Aeri: (pulls out her phone and shows Sammie the picture of Prince's arm around her and she was laughing) Walla!

  Sammie: (blushes) Oh man...

  Stephon: Isn't he cuffed?

   [Dictonary For Dummies - Cuffed ; Dating Someone] 

 Sammie: Yeah...to that Jassie girl.

 Everyone: Who?

 Sammie: iSquared...whatever.

 Eva: (to Aeri) I told you her name wasn't Jessica, dumbass.

 Antoine: Yoooo...she's sexy as hell!

 Marquez: Nigga, you team mindless too?

 Antoine: Naw, after I be tapping Aeri's ass, I be raiding her room for fun.

  Aeri: Tapping what? Boy, you couldn't have all this even if we was in Burger King. So BOP!

  Everyone: Ooooooh! BASED!

  Antoine: Aight, babe. Watch you gonna ask me out soon.

  Aeri: Whatever Antoine. (rolls eyes and changes the song to 'Hook It Up')

  Eva: (on the computer) Did any of y'all do the summer work?

  Everyone: TF? Hell naw!

  Stephon: I don't give a fuck what that old bag Ms. Gerald gotta say. She can kiss my sexy Mexican ass!

  Marquez: Word! She just....no comment.

  Aeri&Eva: OH MY MINDLESS! WE FINNA HAVE THIS SHIT CRACKIN'!

  Antoine: What you talking about?

  Eva: (reading the article) According to reliable sources, the rising stars of music — aka Mindless Behavior — has chosen their school...

  Aeri: Down here in Hot-lanta!

  Sammie: (eyes widen) You're joking.

  Aeri: She's really not! Look! (points to the screen)