2 Truths and 1 Tirade. ♥

chapteer 30 !

__________________________________________

[Monologue #7]

Have you ever had that feeling of your stomach lurching? Or when you reach the summit of a rollercoaster ride before the big drop?

That's how I feel.

It feels like a silver bullet pierced into my skin and I'm left breathless. Now, I think I'm getting closer-

Closer to closure. ♥

________________________________________

{South Fulton Medical Center, October 11th}

Jas'marieé: You...do?

Prince: (nods) Yeah I do.

Jas'marieé: Who did it?

Prince: (P.O.V.: Wait! If I snitch, I'll get myself more danger. Loyalty is all I know right now.) I-

Nurse Lourdes: (pops her head into the doorway) Dr. Valentine will be with you in a second.

Prince: (P.O.V.: Saved by the bell) Okay, thanks.

Jas'marieé: Matter of fact, forget that I even asked.

Prince: Aight. But where we at, shorty?

Jas'marieé: (shakes her head and shrugs) In the middle of nowhere. Let's just face it. You're a Taurus and I'm a Leo. Two headstrong people dating will never work.

Prince: Come here. (gestures for her to come over) Jas'marieé, we're beyond statistics. I don't give a fuck what anyone says, you'll still be my wifey. Even if I do piss you off sometimes.

Jas'marieé: (blushes) I still can't stand your fucking ass.

Prince: Duh. Otherwise, you'd be with me instead of Roc.

Jas'marieé: Eh...don't count on it.

Dr. Valentine: (walks into the room) Okay, Jacob. Since you're stitched up, you're free to go. But stay light on your feet, drink a lot of water and preferably cranberry juice in order to preserve the remainder of your blood.

Prince: Thank God I don't have to deal with the hospital gowns! (pulls his shirt back)

Dr. Valentine: Weird...but (shrugs) oh well.

Jas'marieé: Now let's go, dickhead. I got monologues and songs that need writing.

Prince: (rolls eyes) Don't rush me.

Jas'marieé: (whips her head around and gives him a 'motherfucker-I'll-rip-the-Michael-Jackson-curls-off-yo-lil-ass' look) Come again?

Prince: Uhhhh....nothing.

Keisha: You can leave?

Prince: (nods) Yeah.

Money: Aight. I'll sign off for ya. (walks over to the receptionist)

Roc: (looks at Jas'marieé and Prince who are giving each other weird stares, which Jassie is shaking her head)(P.O.V.: Gee, for her not to be in love with him...she sure is thinking 'bout him. Maybe, it's just me. All I know is that I need to sleep all these burdens off)

Jas'marieé: Babe, you aight?

Roc: Yeah, why? (looks down so he could hide his innocent smile)

Prince: Roc, if this is about me, just know I won't try anything on her. (P.O.V.:...No matter how much I miss her...)

Roc: (glares at Prince) Dude, save me your sorrowful bullshit.