Dash. (Part 1)

AHAJHSDJSHD! Last chapter! ♥♥ **This chapter may or may not be short. It may cause tears or obnoxious cursing while parents are around or throwing your phones and computers**

Before you read, I want to say to all you readers (yes, you too! :]) THANK YOUUUU! You guys supported me so much and I am too grateful for it! :] In all honesty, I wasn't expecting any popularity from these stories. She Plays It Like She's NOT Mindless was just something to keep me un-bored during my free time...now, it's like my free time. You guys inspired me to write more and look where we are now! Almost leaving the sequel to go into the trilogy. ♥ You guys supported me in good times and bad times and I am forever grateful for that. I love you guys! (not in that way, lols.)

anyways, let's get on with the story before I get all teary-eyed. :D

**Listen To We Cry by The Script**

____________________________________________________________

[Monologue #27]

I've loved and lost...

Hurt and never had a dry eye...

Tupac said it would be when my heart couldn't beat no more.

But that was in the event of my demise...

____________________________________________________________

{Saturday November 20th, 11:16 am}

(Everyone except Jas'marieé is in the living room watching Spongebob and talking)

Ray: Why the fuck doesn't Domo have his own show?!

Brittany: Shut up, Ray. My husband Spongebob is dope.

Dede: Your husband? Oh nah. That's mine, boo boo.

Roc: (laughs) I like how the single ones are fighting over an animated sea sponge. (everyone starts laughing at them)

Brittany: Har har. Motherfucker. (rolls eyes)

(someone knocks on the door)

Lay: I'll get it. (looks through the peephole and opens the door and Issa, Diggy, Tool, and Gennis come in) Hey y'all!

Tool: What's gucci, my niggas?

Prod: What's Louis, my killa?

Biz: What's drugs, my dealer?

Diggy: (points at Prince's jacket) What's that jacket, Margiela?

Prince: You already.

Ray: What's booty, my Nicki?

Everyone: I. Can't. (starts laughing)

Biz: (Emmanuel Hudson voice) Yo' dirt ass.

Gennis: Where's Mrs. Superstar?

Jas'marieé: (comes out putting on her denim studded vest and putting her hair up in a high bun [outfit on side>>>>]) Morning everyone!

Issa: Wassup superstar? (gives her a hug)

Jas'marieé: Hellur tall person. What y'all doing here?

Prod: They riding with us to the pep rally.

Jas'marieé: What about Shay?

Prod: She left early with Morgan, Sodee, Serenity, and Tierra for last minute practice routines.

Jas'marieé: Oh...aight.

Tool: What time does the pep rally start?

Prince: At 3. But I rather go early.