Love Like A Hurricane . ♥

drama - free chapterr . . .for now . ♥ * by the way , the title of the chapter is going to appear again in the Stardom Lights . ♥ be on the lookout ! *

_________________________________________________
  [Monologue #17]

  My anger is my own worst enemy.

  It crumbles like a piece of paper. Explodes like a bomb. It sinks into people's skin like the Titanic.

  Ignite it, and the old me is gone...

  Nothing can stop me. Not even innocent eyes. The only eye I see is the eye of the...hurricane.

_________________________________________________

  Naty: (P.O.V.: I'm trapped in my own thoughts and I can only feel incisions being put upon me. I'm gonna die...Don't they know my blood type is rare and my parents are dead? I'm gonna die. MY FUCKING GOD IMMA DIE! But wait...I hear voices...)

  ?.?.?.?: Marianne, do you have the blood?

  ?.?.?.?.?[Marianne]: Yes, doctor. She's one lucky kid.

  ?.?.?.?: Okay, now let's get her started before she loses any more blood.

  Naty: (P.O.V.: WHAT THE FUCK?! Where could they possibly get my type of blood from? My parents are dead...or is there something I don't know?)
_________________________________________________
  {The Omni Hotel, Monday October 17th, 11:05 pm}

  (Shay goes into the living room to see Prince reading and writing)

  Shay: Wow...the asshole finally sits down and does his homework.

  Prince: (glares at her) Go to hell, Shay.

  Shay: (raises hands dramatically) Watch out, we're dealing with a badass over here. (he ignores her and she sighs and sits down next to him) Look, I know you and Jassie are eventually gonna be back boyfriend and girlfriend or whatever, but I don't have time for your bullshit. I'll pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushy. If you play her, (slits eyes) I'll rip you to shreds like Prod did to Marquez...clear?

  Prince: (scaredly nods) Yes ma'am...wait, what?

  Shay: That's why Naty got shot, Prince. Marquez shot her...(tries to hide her tears)

  Prince: WHAT?! I gotta go...(heads for the door until Shay stops him)

  Shay: Prince, quit. He'll kill you.

  Prince: Is she still...you know?

  Shay: (nods) Yeah. Turns out, Gennis and Tool are her half-brothers.

  Prince: Wow...that's crazy.

  Shay: Yeah...but you know, this shit is still your damn fault.

  Prince: (sighs) I know...

  Shay: Whatever you do, don't bring Jassie around that stuff. She's in a happy state, so keep her that way.

  Prince: (nods) I will, Shai'lee.

  (someone knocks on the door)

  Shay: I'll get it.

  Prince: (P.O.V.: What if it's...) NO! (Shay gives him a confused look) I mean...I'll get it. (goes to the door) Who is it?

  ?.?.?.?: Prince, it's Keisha...open up!

  Prince: (opens the door and innocently smiles) Hey Keke! (gives her dap)