What You Talking About?

Chapter 2 Beeeeeetchez!

______________

{Eiffel Tower}

Prince: Jassie!

Jas'marieé: Yeah?

Prince: Come take a picture with me! (runs over to the photo booth)

Jas'marieé: Ooooh! I always wanted to do this! (sits next to Prince in the photo booth)

Prince: (smirks) I know. Smile, my pretty!

Jas'marieé: (laughs) Okay...(does a bunch of smiles and silly faces. She sits on his lap for the last two and kisses him. She picks up the pictures and smile) They're cute!

Prince: (tilts her chin) Just like my baby!

Jas'marieé: (blushes) Aww...

Prince: (winks) How about we go tell the rest of them that we'll be back later? 'Cause we going on a date.

Jas'marieé: (raises an eyebrow) We are?

Prince: Yessir! What's love without going on a date in the actual city of it?

Jas'marieé: (gets up and holds his hand) Sounds like a plan. (they both head out the booth, but as soon as they get out, paparazzi begins flashing cameras)

Paparazzi guy 1: Aye y'all! What's up between you two now?

Prince: (looks at Jassie and blushes) Er....

Paparazzi girl 1: I can already predict you guys going bigger than Selena G. and JB. How does that sound? (smiles)

Jas'marieé: Sounds like a plan for the wise. (winks and walks away with Princeton)

Prince: I swear, you and Roc are the ONLY ones who know how to do all that smoothness.

Jas'marieé: (shrugs) Being 5th grade salutatorian teaches ya how to be blunt.

Prince: (bites lip) Pretty face, smart mind...I likey.

Jas'marieé: (wraps her arms around his neck) I bet ya do. (kisses Princeton until they both see a flash coming from the paparazzi) And there goes our privacy. (laughs)

Shay: I'm queen of the world! (spins around on top of a bench)

Biz: No you ain't! I touched the Eiffel Tower first! (bumps Shay)

Naty: So? I ran to it first!

Ray: And? I stood under it! (sees Prince and Jassie) Sup y'all?

Prince: Nothing...we about to go though.

Prod: Where?

Jas'marieé: Just me and Prince...

Roc: (P.O.V.: STILL not over her!) Aight.

Brittany&Dede: Get back!

Jas'marieé&Prince: (running and laughing) Alrighty!

Biz: Ummm...Roc?

Roc: Yeah?

Biz: Can I talk to you real quick?

Roc: Mhm...(follows Biz to the corner) What's up?

Biz: You're still not over her, are you?

Roc: (shrugs) I guess not...

Biz: As much as we BOTH know Jassie loves Prince...you just might have a shot with her if he fucks up.

Roc: Maybe...But why you ask?

Biz: I can see it in your eyes, Roc. It's as clear as day. You're still falling for Jassie. (smirks)