Stabbing Lois Lane & Laughing At Her Pain . <3

alright , alright . #TeamJoc is starting to become official in this chapteer ' . . . or will #TeamPrinceMarieé still be a factor . ?

'cause it ain't . . . . .

*Evelyn's voice from basketball wives*

. . . . .A NON-MOTHERFUCKIN' FACTOR...yet. [:

______________________________

[Monologue #2]

I reminisce back when his love was rare like blue diamonds. He said I was his guardian angel - the one he'd take a bullet for. But where's that bullet?

In my heart...

As my love leaks slowly, but surely.

He promised to be Superman. But where is Superman now? Stabbing Lois Lane and laughing at her endearing pain.

________________________________

{The Next Morning, August 2nd, 6:03 am}

(Jassie is still sleeping while Roc took a shower and got dressed. After that, he cooked and made her breakfast)

Roc: Jas'marieé.....(shakes her) Wakey, wakey!

Jas'marieé: (faces him with a smile on her face) Good morning. (looks at the clock and frowns) Really? It's only 6 in the morning.

Roc: (laughs) If you get your snooty patooty up and get ready for school, you'll see why I got you up.

Jas'marieé: (rolls eyes playfully and goes to the bathroom to take a shower. After twenty minutes, she blow-dried her hair and put on a red YMCMB sweatshirt, with dark blue ripped skinny jeans and her red Griffeys. She put a scarf on her head and walked out the bathroom) Now what?

Roc: (points at the scarf) Really necessary?

Jas'marieé: (shrugs) Be that as it may. (puts on her Ray-Ban glasses)

Roc: TF? When you started wearing glasses?

Jas'marieé: I don't wear them usually because I wear my clear contacts instead.

Roc: It fits you, though.

Jas'marieé: (smiles) Thanks. (tries to kiss him until Roc pulls her scarf off and starts running with it into the kitchen) Roc! I'm gonna smack you! (runs into the living room and sees a big pile of blue roses and a huge breakfast) What the hell? (sits by the pile of roses and begins staring at them)

Roc: Did I surprise you?

Jas'marieé: You did this?

Roc: Yup!

Jas'marieé: (jumps on him and kisses him) Awww! Thank you!

Roc: I gotta ask you something, though.

Jas'marieé: What is it?

Roc: Let me start off by saying this ; You are the most genuine girl I know. You don't take bullshit from nobody and your confidence is on Kanye West status. Some find it intimidating - I find it attractive. Lately, we have drawn ourselves towards each other. Even though the reason behind it was an sad ending, there is a clear motive why we are the way we are.

Jas'marieé: And that motive is?

Roc: For me to make you mine.

Jas'marieé: (looks away then smiles) Can we go steady if we do? I'm not sure if I'm ready for a serious thing yet.

Roc: I know....So that's a yes?

Jas'marieé: Yes Roc. (smiles)

Roc: Yay! (spins her around and they start laughing)