Happy New Year, Motherfucker. *NEW YEAR'S SPECIAL* ♥

another special , hoeee . jk .

**Note: not related to the story.**

★ ★ ★

Prince: Ty makes a whoooooole bunch of promises for y'all, but when I offered the mistletoe in the bed, she gave me the straight face.

Ty&Jas'marieé: Shut the fuck up!

Prod: Umm...y'all do realize people reading, right?

Ty: Oh umm...yeah. Bye! (runs out and onto the keyboard)

Brittany: Hey Wattpad! We running this ish again!

Naty: Wassup? Now you know what we should discuss?

Roc: What?

Naty: Shit that happened in 2011!

Everyone: Yessss!

Prince: Jassie should do it, she's the funny one.

Prod: (coughs) You're Jassie's smut.

Prince: Shut up!

Jas'marieé: Give me something that happened this year!

Lay: This year's VMA's.

Jas'marieé: Good. First of all, why the fuck did Britney Spears get a fuckin' tribute? I like Britney Spears and all, but of all people? What the fuck I look like? Then half them fuckin' awards given were wack as hell. Fuckin' Lady Gaga gets the damn Best Female Video? Are you fuckin' serious? She wins Best Female...when that chick always comes dressed like a fuckin' man? That was some bullshit! Then fuckin' Adele wins Best Art Direction. Since when was fuckin' 50 white cups and some Black Swan reject dancing in a room full of weird substance - which I'm suspecting was crack - art? Then fuckin' Lil' Wayne! MTV motherfucking ass gave him 2 damn minutes. THAT SHIT WAS WACK!

Everyone: LMAOOO!

Lay: I was suprised they let Kanye West back in after all them outbursts he had.

Ray: Word!

Dede: (Kanye voice) Imma let you finish, but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time!

Biz: Of all time!

Shay: I got one! Amber Cole!

Everyone: Oh lord...

Jas'marieé: That shit was irrelevant, but the thing that sparked me was that she was wearing Sketchers. Of all damn sneakers. You could've been giving bop with some Jordan's or Nikes. But come on, really?