Marvin's Room <3 (Rated R)

* play Marvin's Room by Jojo near the end . *

wheeeeew . im so messed up in that last chapter , lmboo ! that hit list she was talking about ' was supposed to be an AK-47 originally . ;D

just thought i should tell ya ' that . <3

_________________________ 

{Afterschool, Monday August 1st, 2:55 pm}

(Jassie is by her locker, mad as ever until she feels someone coming behind her)

?.?.?.?: (whispers in her ear) Hi!

Jas'marieé: (jumps forward scared, bumping her head. She turns around) What the fuck, Tool?!

Tool: Did I scare you?

Jas'marieé: (rolls eyes) Duh!

Tool: You ready to go?

Jas'marieé: (sighs) I guess.

Gennis: (walks over to Tool and Jassie) Heyooooo!

Jas'marieé: Hi. (waves at him and then looks at Roc, who is talking to Morgan and Tierra.) Where's your cousin?

Tool: She should be-

Serenity: Wassup cuzzos? (hugs Tool and Gennis then looks at Jassie) Jassie?

Jas'marieé: Serenity? You're their cousin?

Gennis: You two know each other?

Jas'marieé: Yeah. She helped me with Sammie and the 2 dwarfs.

Tool: (looks over at Sammie, Eva, and Aeri) Eww...

Gennis: I really don't see why dudes jock them. They ain't even that damn cute. (snaps his fingers in a Z shape and they all laugh)

Jas'marieé: Is Morgan, Sodee, and Tierra coming?

Serenity: Nah, they said they want to go shopping for more school clothes.

Jas'marieé: Oh...well, I guess it's just us. (they begin walking past Prince and the boys and Sammie and the girls until Antoine smacks Jassie's ass.) Don't touch me nigga! The fuck you think this shit is?!

Marquez: Do you work at Juniors? 'Cause you got the CAKE! (everyone begins laughing, including Prince)

Serenity: Don't y'all ashy motherfuckers belong on the damn corner?

Prince: If it you my trick, then maybe we're talking.

Gennis: Nigga, who the fuck you think you talking to? Don't be fucking with my cousins! Yo imma get 1017 Brick Squad on yo ass and bring Long Beach with it, boy.

Stephon: What you gon' do with yo bitch ass?

Tool: (to Gennis) Nah, fam. Don't waste a breath on them lowlife niggas.

Prince: (laughs) Yeah...whatever.

Jas'marieé: (clenches teeth) Let's go. Now.

Aeri: Bye trick!

Jas'marieé: Don't speak about your fam like that, prostitute! (everyone begins yelling ooooh's and Eva steps in their face)

Eva: You got beef?

Serenity: Eva, sit yo bitch ass down somewhere you broke down Beyoncé looking skank!

Sammie: (looks Jassie up and down) No wannabes allowed.

Jas'marieé: Yo-

Biz: (to Sammie) Then yo ass should be leaving!

Jas'marieé: Yo, what the-