Chapter 27

Song: Celebration by Kool and The Gang

I carefully opened my eyes to find out I was alone on a beach. I looked around searching for something or someone, not so far from where I was standing was a house. I looked at the blue ocean that had appeared behind the house. I sniffed the smell of the ocean and immediately relaxed. So I decide to walk to the beach house. When I opened the door I saw my name written on it. Confused I walked inside but was greeted by a lovely Livingroom with pictures on the walls with the people I love . In the center of the room I saw a short guy looking at me, he had brown hair and a lollipop in his mouth.
"Who are you? Where am I? What happened?" I ask him.
He took his lollipop out and smiled at me "I'm the angel Gabriel and you're in your personal heaven."
"Wait Personal Heaven?"
"Yes when you die and go to heaven you will get your own personal Heaven" he replied.
"I'm dead?" I ask him in disbelief.
He nodded at me "you died when you sacrificed yourself for the eldest Winchester."
"Is he alive?" I ask him. He nodded. I sighed in relief. "Wait you're the Gabriel who is in love with Gabriëlle" I say.
He stiffened "I haven't heard that name in a long time" he says.
"She wanted me to tell you that she loved you before she died" I tell him.
"She died? How?" he asks broken.
"She sacrificed herself to save me and the boys" I say looking to the ground.
"I have to find her here in Heaven or in purgatory" he says his voice getting higher from excitement.
I laughed "You do that" I say smiling.
"Oh before I go, Why did you give your life for Dean?" he asks me.
I smiled "Because I love him more than my own life."
He snapped his fingers "Go back to Deano, this is my sign of gratitude for telling me about Gabriëlle and say hi from me" he says winking before disappearing. I blinked at the light that suddenly engulfed me.
"I saw a figure standing there so I did the only thing logical I reached out for it and that is how I came back" I say finishing my story.

"That amazing Son of a bitch" Dean says smiling.
"Since when do you like Gabriel?" Sam asks Dean.
"Since he brought my girlfriend back from the death but don't worry I'm still mad at the many times he killed me" Dean replied.
"Wait what?" I ask them.
"It's a long story" Cas says rubbing his forehead.
"And not worth any of my time" my dad replied.
"It's okay Dad I know Hell needs you before it becomes you know hell" I say smiling.
He hugged me "Don't ever scare me like that ever again sweetheart, I can't bear to lose you again" he says almost crying.
I pulled back "You won't , I love you dad, now go rule Hell."
"I love you too sweetheart" he says before disappearing.
I turned around to face the guys "Who wants pizza" I ask them.
I saw Cas getting pale "Why would you ask that?"
"Because I want pizza" I reply.
"Cas she means the food" Sam whispers "Not the pizzaman."
"Again with the porn guys."
"What we're man don't objectify us" Sam says sticking his tong out to me. I rolled my eyes at them. "Shall we play twister after the pizza?" Cas asks with hope.
"You play twister?" I ask him.
"Yeah and the game Sorry, I also love bees they're so interesting" he replied happy.
"I never knew Angels were into that stuff" I say.
"They aren't only our crazy Cas is" Dean says patting his shoulder.
"Come Cas we will get Pizza" Sam says winking at me. I gave him a confused look.

When they left I saw Dean eyeing me. "What is it?" I ask him. He walked towards me and pulled me towards him before hugging me very tight.
"I thought I lost you" He says against my hair. I stroked his hair and hugged back.
"I thought I lost you" I reply back "I love you so much Dean Winchester."
"I love you Allison Carter" he says before kissing me. I responded immediately and tangled my fingers in his hair pulling him closer to me. his hands made their way to my waist and squeezed them soft. His fingers found some skin and brushed over it. I let out a soft moan.
"Be mine" Dean says kissing down my neck.
"I'm already yours" I reply between soft moans.
"Marry me" He says.
"What did you say?" I ask him.
"Marry me" he says pulling back.
I looked into his eyes "Dean don't you think we go to fast?"
"I almost lost you to the dark, and I can't stand the idea of not having you by my side for the rest for my life. Allison will you Marry me? he asks with pleading eyes.
A smile made his way to my face "Yes" I squealed "Yes I will marry you."
He picked me up and twirled me around. I kissed him when he put me down. He took a ring out of his pocket and slide it on my finger.
"It was my mothers, but now it is a sign that you're mine and I'm yours" Dean says kissing me again. "I love you Dean Winchester" I tell him.
"I love you Allison Winchester" he responded with a smirk before his lips found mine again.

"Okay okay enough guys break it up" Sam says coming back with Pizza. We totally lost track of time and my shirt was somewhere laying on the ground.
I flushed a deep red "Sorry, it's just that we're engaged" I squeal from excitement. Sam put down the pizza and jumped up and down also squealing I joined in we took each other hands and squealed together.
"Congrats Dean, I didn't think she would say yes" Cas says giving Dean a bro hug.
"BUT I DID" Sam yells before attacking his brother in a hug "I knew it from the very start since Ally told me she liked you" he says. Dean raised an eyebrow. I just shrugged.
"Dude I'm so happy for you" Sam says to Dean.
Cas walked towards me smiling before hugging me "Congratulations Ally."
"Thanks Hot wings" I reply smirking. He laughed. I looked around I finally was happy. I saw a picture of Gabrielle and Isabel standing on the table and smiled at it, they were maybe gone but they will never be forgotten just like my mom. I looked back at Sam and Dean who were discussing something. I turned back to Cas "Cas can I ask you something?"
"Of course what is it?". "Will you be my best man?"
"I would be honored Allison" he says smiling. Dean and Sam walked back to us.
"Guess who my best man is" Dean says throwing me my shirt. I saw Sam jumping up and down behind him and pointing at himself.
"I think Cas" I reply putting my shirt back on.
"Wait but I was your best man" Cas responds confused.
"It's me" Sam says hugging Dean once more.
"So Cas is your best man?" Dean asks me.
"Yep" I say popping the p. he smiled at me. "Well I couldn't make him my maid of honor" I say joking. Dean wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.
"Where is the Pizza?" he asks suddenly.
Then Sam ran away with the pizza box. "I will get it" Dean replied running after Moose.
"Good! Cas and I will get beer, pie and apple juice" I yell after him. He put his thumbs up and ran further. I smiled to myself maybe I will finally be happy.

"Why did I have to hear it from Moose that you're going to marry Squirrel" I hear the voice of my dad say "And not from my own daughter."
"I'm so sorry Dean just asked me and I didn't know Sam already called you, I hope you're not mad."
"I can't ever be mad at you I'm so damn happy for you sweetheart" He says smiling.
"Dad do you want to give me away on my wedding day?" I ask him.
He nodded "I would love to."
I hugged him "You eating with us?"
"Oh why not. Hell can wait a little longer, we have to celebrate"
"You just go back there like 3 hours ago, are you sure they can survive any longer without you?". "Well Leo is dead so no one is currently planning on taking over Hell, so I have some extra time" he replied.
Then Dean came in with the pizza "I got it."
"Hello Dean why don't you give you future father in law a hug" Crowley replies.
Deans eyes widened "fine but don't expect me to call you dad" he says awkward hugging my father.

For the first time in forever I didn't feel Fearful!

The End!

*******************
Hey guys,

Sadly this story has ended but I wanted to thank all of you for the support of this story. So thank all of you. You guys are the best I love you😘💕😘💕😘💕😘💕😘💕😘💕😘💕😘
And I hope you guys will read my New fanfic that is coming out soon called Hunters Sister.

Xx
Demi