Chapter 7

Song :High way to hell by AC\DC

I snapped my fingers and the pineapple flew to the table.
“I can let small objects fly, I can turn my eyes black if I want to but I rather don’t do that and as last I can control hellhounds.”
“That’s it?” Sam asks amezed. I nodded. “I told you she was innocent.” Sam said before picking me up and hugging me. I laughed at his reaction before I saw him walk away with the phone.
“Yeah you were right” Dean admits.
“Come on guys, I found us a hunt before Crowley came so lets get going.” Sammy says.

We walked to the impala and began driving.
“This asks for only one thing.” I replied.
“And what can that be?” Dean asks me. I snapped my fingers and the song High way to Hell from AC/DC began playing. Dean and Sam grinned at me before we sang together in the car.

We walked into a motel.
“Two rooms please.” Dean says.
“I’m sorry, but there is only one room left with two beds and a couch.” the man behind the desk says.
“We will take that one.” I replied quick before Dean could say something else. We paid for the room and walked upstairs it was a long drive.
“Let’s go to sleep and first thing in the morning we will continue our hunt.” Sam says. I nodded and walked towards the couch.
“What do you think you’re doing?” Dean asks me.
“Sleeping on the couch.” I say.
“No. You take the bed, Sammy sleeps on the couch.”
“I don’t even fit on the couch, Dean.” Sam replied.
“It’s fine, boys. I’ll sleep on the couch.”
“No way in Hell.” he says.
“Moose, talk some sense into your brother.” I say before going to the bathroom to change.

I still sleep in Dean his shirt, because it’s nice. When I walked out the bathroom I saw Sam lying in one of the beds and Dean on the other one. I smiled at them before I walked towards the couch. Before I could reach it, Dean threw me over his shoulder and placed me on the bed. He climbed in next to me and pulled the covers over us.
“I’m not going to let you sleep on a couch.” Dean says against my hair. I felt his breath tickle in my neck. I suddenly got Goosebumps. ‘What is this boy doing to me?’ I thought by myself. Dean noticed my Goosebumps and pulled me closer to him.
“Good night.” he says.
“Good night.” I say before I drifted into sleep. And let me tell you this I have never felt safer and for the first time in forever I didn’t had a nightmare about Isabel and my mom.

The next morning, I opened my eyes and saw that Sam already left to get us some breakfast. Dean his arm was still around me. I turned so that I could face him. He looked so peaceful when he sleeps. My hand reaching his cheek and travelled to his lips, where my fingers followed the contour of his lips. They were so soft, I wanted to kiss them. Suddenly I retreated my hand. ‘No I can’t like Dean in that way’ I thought. ‘Or can I? No you can’t you would ruin your whole friendship with him. But I want too so badly.’ But then his eyes fluttered open.
“Good morning Ally.” he says in his raw morning voice what is so sexy.
“Morning.” I replied quickly before getting out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. “You can’t like him, you will bring him and Sammy in danger.” I say to myself.
You killed us.” I still hear the voice of Isabel in  head, repeating the same sentence over and over again. I splashed water in my face. “It isn’t my fault.” I say in myself. “It isn’t my fault.”
“You killed us.”
“It isn’t my fault.” I repeat once more.
You killed us and you will kill them.”
“Go away.” I yell.
“You killed us.”
I lay down on the ground my hands over my ears and closed eyes. “It isn’t my fault.” I repeat sobbing.
“ALLY, OPEN THE DOOR.” I hear Dean yell.
“You killed us and you will kill them.”
“LEAVE ME ALONE.” I screamed sobbing. “It wasn’t my fault.” I say with a trembling voice.
“ALLISON, WATCH OUT I’M GOING IN.” Dean yells.
“It wasn’t my fault.”
“Dean, what is going on?” Sam asks.
“You killed us and you will kill them.”
“GO AWAY, YOU’RE DEAD.” I screamed. “It wasn’t my fault.”
Dean knocked the door down. He saw me laying on the ground crying. “It wasn’t my fault.” I repeated the whole time.
“Hey, Ally. Look at me, It’s just me.” Dean says taking my head in his hands. I looked up at him into his bright green eyes.
“It wasn’t my fault” I manage to get out once more before I collapsed in Deans arms.