Chapter 4

Song: Thank you by Led Zeppelin

"You guys live in a bunker?" I squeal from excitement. The boys smiled at my reaction. The hall was beautiful with the big stairs.
"Omg, you guys have whole library!" I yell while running towards all the books. I let my hand carefully slide over the covers. "I think I'm in Heaven."
"You like reading?" Sam ask me.
"Are you kidding? I love reading!"
"Finally someone who knows something about literature. " Sam says to his brother.
"What? I read." Dean said.
"Sure you do." I replied.
"Comics and porn do not count Dean" Sam responds. Dean glared at us, I just stuck my tong out.
"I think we will get along Ally." Sam says.
"Ally?" I questioned.
"Yes it is shorter for Allison. Is it okay if I call you that?" he asks me.
"Of course, it's no problem."
"Then Ally it is." he replied. "I'm going to the store you guys want anything?"
"Apple juice." I immediately say. Dean looked at me weirdly. "What? I like the taste of it."
"Be right back." Sam says leaving me and Dean behind.
"Shall I give you a tour?" Dean asks me.
"I would love to."
"Okay. Well, this is the central area. If you go through the door on your right, you will find the kitchen. Straight ahead is the weaponry and the dungeon.
"You guys have a dungeon." I ask in disbelief.
"Yeah it has all kind of anti- demon stuff and like that." Dean said. I nod. We continued our tour. We passed all kinds of rooms. I don't know what they were for.

We were currently by the bedrooms.
"This is my room." Dean points at a door. "The door opposite from mine, is Sammy's and next to my room is your room." he opens the door that leads to my room. I saw a really comfy looking bed and instantly felt tired since I haven't slept in a while. I crashed down on it.
"The matrass It is memory foam. It remembers you." Dean says.
"I'm pretty sure that isn't the definition of memory foam, Dean."
"Yes it is."
"Dean can I ask you a strange question?" I ask him.
"Go ahead."
"Can I borrow one of your shirts, since the fire destroyed mine."
"Of course, I will be right back." he says while he walks outside. I stand up from my bed and walked to the mirror. I looked like shit. I decide to take a shower when Dean brought me his clothes. My hand travelled to my necklace that was still safe hanging around my neck. Not much later, Dean came in handing me one of his shorts and shirts.
"Thank you." I say before making my way to the bathroom.
I quickly slipped in Dean his clothes. They are very comfortable and smelled like him. I couldn't help but breath in his scent. I walked out of the bathroom and made my way to the library, where Sam was waiting with three bags.
"What did you get?" Dean asks him.
"Food." he responded shoving a bag to his brother. "These are for you Ally" He hand me the other bags.
"For me?" I ask surprised.
"Yes, I bought some toiletries, boots and clothes for you. Because everything you own was burned." I gave him a bone crushing hug.
"Wait where is the pie?" Dean asks.
"They were out of pie" Sam tells Dean.
"Thank you so much Sam for buying this." I say to Sam while I felt Deans eyes resting on my back. "Thank you both for everything" I say when I turned around.
"That's our job." Dean replied. I ran to him and gave him also a hug
"I don't care, I'm still thankful." I say. I felt my heart beating faster when I hugged Dean. 'That running must have speed up my heart' I thought. "Boys, is it okay if I'm going to take a nap?"
"Go ahead, Ally. You had a rough night."
I nodded before walking to my room where I let myself fall asleep.

I slept restless that night.
"Mommy, where are you?" a little girl asks. I recognise her as myself. Suddenly my mother appeared. "You killed me." she says with a thick voice from crying "My own daughter killed me."
"It wasn't my fault." I argue.
"Well, my dead was your fault" Isabel says joining my mother. "You killed both of us"
"I never meant for it to happen, I'm so sorry" I replied.
"Because of you, my parents need to bury their daughter, don't you think sorry is a bit late" Isabel says.
"You killed me, my own daughter killed me." My mother still repeats.
"I think the only way to stand even is to kill you." Isabel says while getting a knife out her pocket. She walked closer to me. "You should have died, not me." She slit my throat and I screamed.

I opened my eyes and saw bright green ones staring at me with worry.
"Ally, what is wrong." he asks.
"It's nothing, just a bad dream." I say panting.
"Try to sleep. If you need us, we're just one room away." Dean says. I nodded before I close my eyes again, hoping the nightmare doesn't return.