Chapter 22

Song: Pony by Ginuwine

Warning there will be smut but I tried to keep it minor.

When I walked in I saw Dean changing out of his clothes. I took in a sharp breath and let my eyes roaming over his body. I saw his nice abs and strong arms. I bite my bottom lip to stop myself from saying something and kept looking at him.
"Why don't you take a picture" I hear Dean say what I said to him not so long ago, I knew he had a smirk on his face when he said that.
"Nah In real life it is better" I respond. He turned around with a smirk on his face. I let my eyes fall on his stone hard stomach. Dean saw where I was looking at and smiled at me while walking over to me. he took my face in his hands and kissed me. I responded immediately we somehow ended up on the bed with dean hovering above me still not breaking the kiss.
"You're so goddamm beautiful" Dean whispers against my lips. I couldn't help the smile that formed on my lips. He broke the kiss and began kissing my jaw making his way to my ear. I bite my lip to hold a moan that was trying to escape. But then I felt Dean nibbling on my ear and I couldn't hold the moan anymore. He stopped and made his way back to my mouth. He rolled us around so I was on top of him. I kissed him hard before I made my way down on his chest. I heard him take a deep breath before he let out a moan. I grinned and brought my lips back to him. he pulled on my shirt and threw it over my head leaving me in my bra and jeans. I felt the bulge in his pants against my leg. "Am I turning you on" I whisper in his ear huskily. He nodded before flipping us around once more. He kissed me from my jaw to my belly and between my breasts.
"You know what" I say moaning.
"No tell me babe" Dean says undoing the buttons of my jeans.
"Screw the wait until date three rule" I say to him. I saw his eyes darken with lust before he ripped of my jeans. I placed my legs around his torso. He pulled my closer to him.
" I love you so much" he says against my lips.
"I love you too" I reply. He kissed me before he once more made his way down and kissed my thighs. "Stop teasing me and take of your pants". He chuckled but took off his pants and grinned his hips against mine. "Dean just do it already" I say to him. he smiled before taking of my panties. He looked at me his eyes asking for permission.
"Are you sure" he asks me.
I nodded "I have never been more sure" I replied he slide off his boxers and captured his lips with mine once more.

The next morning I felt sore, but it was worth it. I let my fingers trace my lip remembering the kisses Dean and I shared last night. I looked next to me and saw Dean still sound asleep his naked body pressed against mine and his arm around me. I smiled at him.
"Why are you staring at me?" Dean asks with his eyes closed.
"I'm not staring" I say quick. He hummed as response. "No I'm not."
"Then what are you doing?"
I smiled evil at him before kissing him. He immediately reacted and his hand found their way to my hair. I pulled back "Good morning, Sunshine" I say to him.
He placed a lost strand of hair behind my ear "Good morning Babe" he replied smiling. I kissed him once again but then the door busted open revealing Gabrielle.

"See I told you they were still in bed" she said to Sam and Cas who were standing behind her. My eyes widened as did Deans, he looked quickly at me before he tried to shield of my naked body with his hands and the sheets. "Ah you guys did it" Gabrielle says with an evil glint in her eyes while smirking.
"Wait that noise were you two last night" Sam questioned I thought Cas had the Tv on.
"I had but there were no characters named Dean in the show I watched" Cas says. I felt my cheeks heat up.
Sam smirked at me "It seems like my ship has finally sailed". I covered myself more in the sheets.
"Uh do you guys mind giving us time to change before we go after Leo" Dean said.
"Of course" Gabi replied winking at me.
"What did you mean with ship has sailed there is no ship here" Cas asks Sam when they walk out. I looked at Dean and when our eyes met each other we instantly began laughing. I walked out of bed and made my way to the shower. I saw Dean eyeing me.
"Who is staring now" I say to him.
"So you admit you were staring at me earlier" he responds with a smirk.
"Dammit" I mutter.
"Now go shower, we have a demon to kill" Dean says. "Well care to join me?". He immediately shot up and ran towards me before he picked me up and carried me to the shower while I was kissing him.