Chapter 21

Song: Eye of the Tiger by Survivor.
(Playbacked version by Jensen Ackles)

I poured myself some apple juice and waited for my dad to end his story. "So you think Leo is in Hell" Sam asks my dad.
"Yeah because I found one of his demons wander around there, and he knows we would never look for him in hell" my dad answers.
"I have to admit that is pretty clever, seems like he is the brains of the family" Gabrielle replied what owned her a glare from my dad.
"So what now?" I ask them.
"Find that son of a bitch and let him pay!" Gabrielle responds.
"We need a more specific plan" Dean told her.
She sighed "You guys need live a little ,take a risk."
"Our lives are on the line." Deans says.
"Well I heard you and death are big buddies, so if you die don't forget to bring pizza."
"I told you, Dean is the pizza man" Cas says happy. We all looked at him weirdly. "What?" he questions.
"Nothing" I say trying to get them to talk about another topic before my dad is going to ask questions.
"So we need a plan" Sam says to no one in particular.

"I like that plan" I say.
"I don't" Dean argued.
"Dean I can shoot a gun, this is going to work" I argue back.
"I'm not letting you out of my sight."
"Dean, it will be okay"
"That is what you said last time."
"Last time is not this time" I tell him.
"Don't worry man , I'm with her" Gabrielle says.
"Why don't I go with Ally and Cas goes with Gabrielle" Dean says again.
"Dean" I groaned.
"NO, I'm going with you and that is final, if somebody is against it you have to fight me."
"Okay, I will handle this" Gabrielle says making a fireball in her hand.
"Gabi, You're not going to burn my brother" Sam says to her. She let the fireball disappear and sighed "You're lucky Gabriel likes you."
"What is it exactly with you and my brother?" Cas asks Gabrielle.
"We are best friends and more" she answers winking.
"What do you mean?"
"They have sex" Crowley says.
"Well that is too much information" Cas replied.
"You asked for it" She responds.
"Guys we're going of topic" Dean says.
"Everyone for this plan, raise your hand" I say. everyone raised their hands. I smiled.
"Than that is settled, we should go to sleep, tomorrow is going to be a long day" Sam says.
"But I'm not tired" Gabrielle pouts.
"Well that's not my problem" Dean says walking to his own room.
"Huh he is just like me, the only difference is that he is a man" Gabrielle says shrugging her shoulders. "Well I'm of to bed, good night" Sam says while walking away.
"I don't sleep" Cas says.
"I know something we can do to hold you busy" Gabrielle replied winking at him.
"No thank you I will just wait here until everyone is awake" Cas says.
"Okay, suit yourself" Gabrielle says walking off. I threw Cas the remote of the television.
"Push that red button and watch some cartoons" I tell him. he nodded thankful at me before focusing his attention on the Television.

I turned around to look at my dad. "It's going to be fine dad" I assure him.
"Last time he captured you to get to me, I was going out of my freaking mind when those morons told me you were kidnapped" he says to me.
I grab his hand and squeezed it "Dad that will not happen again trust me" I say. I thought about Gabrielle her vision, I was hoping that it would still change.
My dad groaned "Sweetheart, I just don't want to lose you."
"I don't want to lose you too dad and the only way when we all will finally be happy is when Leo is dead."
"I know that, just promise me you will be careful."
"Of course I will dad, you know me" I say smiling.
"I know my part of the plan isn't until the end but if you need help, call me immediately" he demands.
"Yes dad, I love you."
He smiled at me "I love you to, and now go to sleep, you need to be rested tomorrow" he orders me. "Yes sir" I say with a little laugh.
"That is my girl" he says before disappearing. When he was gone the smile immediately fell of my face 'maybe this was the last time I ever saw my dad' I thought painfully.
"You okay?" Cass asks me.
"Yeah, I'm okay" I replied blinking my tears away.
"You sure about that? I know my people skills are rusty but you can still talk to me" Cas responds.
I smiled "yeah I know, thank you Cas but I'm fine". He looked at me with an expression that said 'No you're not'. "I'm going off to bed, see you tomorrow" I tell Cas before making my way to Dean his room.