Chapter 24

Song: Shoot to thrill by AC/DC

We hit the ground. I coughed as I tried to get up. Looking around as I did I saw we were in a room with only a few chairs and tables. "Where are we?" Sam asks. I looked behind me to see a stage.
"I think we're in some kind of gathering room" Cas respond.
I nodded "I think so too."
"Wait Hell has gathering rooms?" Sam questions.
"Yeah where do you think they would go to if they were done torturing souls for a moment" Dean replied.
"Sorry I didn't know" Sam says.
"It's fine Sammy don't worry about it" Dean says waving it away.
"So what now? " Cas asked.
"Plan B" Dean suggest.
"Why don't you use plan D for dumbass" I hear a familiar British voice reply.
"Dad, what are you doing here I told you what your part is" I tell him. He gave me some glasses.
"Leo also has hellhounds, with these glasses the boys can see them too, don't worry they are familiar with it" he says winking at me.
"Thanks dad."
"Anytime sweet heart, I will wait for your sign before I come to action, good luck" He says ruffling my hair before disappearing. I gave the boys their glasses.
"Well don't you look hot" I say to them.
"You think this glasses make me hot" Dean says wiggling his eyebrows.
"You're always hot" I reply with a smile.
"I don't want to interrupt but we have to go" Cas says.
"Yeah you're right, come on this way" I say before walking out of a door.

After a few hours of walking Cas decide to say something "Allison do you know which way to go?".
I stopped in my tracks "Well I know it on a global scale" I reply.
"Great so we're lost" Sam says throwing his hand in the air.
"Hey we're not lost" Dean says.
"What makes you say that?" Cas asks.
"Because I see a hellhound patrolling not so far from here."
I stepped forward "where?". Suddenly I heard the hellhound growling.
"Guys run" Dean says.
Sam, Cas and Dean ran back to the way we came from. I stayed put and let myself fall on my knees. The hellhound was running towards me with great speed. I put my arm out as a stop sign and closed my eyes. When I felt the hellhound licking my hand I carefully opened my eyes. I smiled at the hellhound that was sitting in front of me. I moved my hand to stroke his back. I looked behind me to see that the guys were gone. I groaned 'so much for staying together' I thought. I looked back at the hellhound "Hey buddy, do you want to help me?". the hellhound looked at me with big eyes and I thought I saw a little nod. "Go to my father and tell him to get ready. The hellhound licked my hand before running of to hopefully my father.

I stood up and looked behind me once more to see the others were still gone. 'I can go look for them and lose more time that we can't afford or I keep going and hope I will find them later' I thought by myself. 'the boys would go on because they know I can handle myself' and just like that I made my decision. I loaded my gun and took my knife out my boot and walked behind the corner there I saw three doors. I placed my hand against each one of them and felt body heat behind the second door. I took a deep breath before I pulled the door and was greeted by no one other than Leo himself. I aimed my gun at him. He looked confused for a moment but then I saw a smirk forming on his lip. "My little niece, so you're the one who killed most of my demons."
"Yes and I didn't do it alone Gabrielle says hi by the way" I tell him before shooting him in his leg. He fell to the ground clutching his leg. "This one is for Isabel" I say before shooting him In his shoulder. He just smiled "IS THAT ALL YOU CAN ?" he yells at me.
I put my gun away and raised my fist. "No" I say smiling innocently before punching him in the face "That was for my mother."
He spit out some blood "What are going to do now? Kill me?"
I raised my fist once more before punching him again "Yes I will" I say pointing my knife at him.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you unless you want to see the brains of your boyfriend and friends splattered on the ground" He says.
"No, you're lying."
"Am I?"
"Where are they?" I say threw gritted teeth.
"I will take you to them , but first hand over your weapons or they die. I gave him my gun and knife. "Good girl Allibean" he replied getting up with the help of a demon who just arrived while another demon tied my hands behind my back.
"Where are my friends" I ask him.
"Running around here somewhere."
"You lied to me, you don't have them" I say while relief filled my body.
"No I don't, but I have you now."
"You think" I say smirking at him. That moment my dad appeared next to me and put his hand on my shoulder.
"Hello Brother" Crowley says.
"Crowley, are you here to exchange Hell for your daughter" Leo asks him.
"No but I'm here for my daughter" my dad replied, he was about to disappear with me but then I saw my dad fall to the ground.
"DAD!" I yell. I saw my knife sticking out of his body. "You" I say to Leo before throwing myself on him. My body collide with the floor because Leo duck just in time. I felt air escaping my lungs. Leo walked to my dad and took the knife out, I heard my dad groan.
"You were always the weaker one of us" Leo says before raising the knife again , he brought it down but the knife flew out of his hand. It landed just above my head. I saw Sam standing there with his gun aimed at the knife. I smiled proudly at him, he had shot the knife out Leo his hand. Then I saw that Dean and Cas joined him. Deans eyes met mine and I nodded at him.
"It's over Leo" Sam says. I placed my hands above the knife and moved it forward and back to cut the rope". Dean aimed his gun also at Leo and Cas was walking towards Crowley. I ran towards them and I let myself fall next to my dad.
*********************
Hey guys,

Happy Easter 😘

And we're only three chapters away from the ending of this Fan fic.

I hope you guys are enjoying the fan fiction

Xx
Demi