Chapter 3

Song : Smokin by Boston

Chapter 3:

"Put the gun down, or I slit her throat." The man said still with the knife pressed against my throat. I felt a sting before I felt something hot and wets sliding down my neck. I suddenly realised it was blood, my blood, he had cut me.
"Don't listen to him, he killed Isabel, KILL HIM." I screamed the last part. The man pressed the knife harder.
"I'm not bluffing, put the guns down now." the man said.
"Just let her go, she is innocent" the shorter one replied. My captor began laughing
"Did you really think , I would let her go" he said.
"SAMMY NOW" the shorter FBI agent yelled. The grip around my body loosened and I turned around to see the tall FBI agent stabbing my captor with a Demon knife. I screamed, this guys where hunters I thought by myself before I felt myself falling and two strong arms who saved me from hitting the floor I looked into his bright green eyes.
"Stay with us Allison." is the last thing I heard before I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes and saw someone's shoulder. I felt that he was carrying me.
"Where are we?" I ask. The guy who carried me looked down at the sound of my voice. I was greeted by bright green eyes.
"Your apartment." he replied putting me on my sofa. The tall one came walking over to us with a hot cup of tea and gave it to me. I nodded thankful at him.
"What did that guy want from you?" the shorter one asks.
"Uh uh uh, first I want to know the truth." I replied. The boys looked at each other weirdly. I rolled my eyes at them "I know you're hunters."
"How?"
"Please boys, I grew up in the Supernatural world". They looked at me weirdly. "What? Its true."
"But why was that guy after you?" the tall one asks.
"Well you see uhm, what is your name?"
"I'm Sam Winchester and this is my older brother Dean." the tall one named Sam said.
"Well you see, Sam and Dean, my dad has a lot of enemies and I think you can guess now, why that demon wanted me"
"You knew it was a Demon" Dean asks me.
"Yeah, didn't you smell the sulfer" I ask them. He smiled at me.
"Of course we smelled it." I laughed at his reaction.
"Do you guys smell that too." Sam asks us.
"What?"
"Fire." Sam answered. My eyes grew big.
"We have to go. There is only one exit out of this apartment." I said quickly. I didn't bother to get anything of my belongings except the necklace from my mother. "Follow me."
We run out of my apartment to the exit. But when we arrived there the flames where already surrounding it.
"Are there any other people in this building?" Sam asks me.
"It was me, Isabel and one elderly couple but they are on vacation, so no."
"That is at least something good." Dean replied.
"But what do we have to do now? We can't get out through the exit." Sam says.
"I Have an idea. Search as many blankets as you can find and go to Isabel her apartment, her window is above a fountain." They nodded and split up.

I ran to my own apartment I took the blankets of my bed. When I got the blankets, I was about to leave but the flames already reached my door. I began coughing from the smoke. I stumbled to my own window and opened it. I looked beside me and saw Sam and Dean connect all the blankets to each other.
"What is taking Allison so long?" I hear Dean say. I coughed once again what made Sam his head snap in my direction.
"Dean I found her." he says. Now Dean is also looking at me.
"I'm stuck." I say while coughing "You guys need to go."
"No we're not leaving you." Sam said. I coughed
"Guys go."
"No." Dean says firm before disappearing inside.
"Stay there Allison. Dean is coming to get you." Sam tells me.
"How? The door is blocked." I say while coughing again. Suddenly I saw a hole in the wall, or am I just having not enough oxygen. I fell to the floor coughing. I felt two hands wrap around my shoulders who pulled me up. Dean made a hole so big in the wall that we can pass.
"Sammy, is the rope good" Dean asks him.
"Yeah, I will go first, then Allison and you as last" he replied. Sam climbed down and landed in the fountain without any injuries. Now it was my turn, I climbed down but then my hand slipped and fell down.
"Sammy, catch her!" I hear Dean's panicked voice. But Sam already caught me. Luckily I didn't fell from so high. After Dean climbed down I saw my apartment going up in flames.
"What now?" I ask them.
"You can stay with us for tonight, we will see further tomorrow." Sam said. I nodded and together we made our way to a black Impala. I sat in the backseat. I heard the car come to live.
"This is one beautiful car." I say.
"Thank you" Dean says smiling proud.