Chapter 5

Song: Bad Company the studio version

The next day, I woke up still tired. The nightmare didn't return. I got out of bed and walked out the room. I walked into Sam who was just about to run.
“You run?” I ask him.
“Yeah, exercising is good for you.”
“Yeah, I totally agree.”
“We should go together some time.” he suggest.
“Yes, let’s do that some time.”
He laughed and says “Watch out for Dean, he isn’t a morning person.”
“Thanks for the heads up.”
“Anytime. There is food and apple juice in the fridge.” he says before running outside for his run. I chuckled and walked to the kitchen.

I was peacefully eating my breakfast while reading a book about ancient spells, before Dean walked in. “Good morning” I tell him.
“Good morning” he replied giving me a soft smile.
“Why are you smiling like that?”
“Today I’m going to learn you how to shoot.” I choked on my apple juice.
“You mean with a gun?” He nodded excited. I bite my lip and I was thinking, ‘I already know how to shoot, but he doesn’t know that.’ “Okay, why not.”
He immediately stand up and walked towards me, before throwing me over his shoulder.
“Dean I can walk myself.”
“I know, but this way I have a great view of your ass.” He replied I knew he said that with a smirk so I say the only thing I could think of.
“Your ass is not so bad either.” I replied.
“Were you checking me out?”
“I asked first.”
“Well, I asked second.”
“You’re so childish.”
“Shut up, you like it, Ally.”
“I can’t deny that.” I tell him honestly. He then puts me down and I saw his eyes sparkle, god I really love his eyes. Wait what am I thinking I don't like Dean I know him for like three days.
“Here, Ally. Do this up for protection.” he says snapping me out of my thougts and hand me earmuffs and safety glasses.
He told me how it worked and helped me use it for the first few times. He put his arms, that were very muscular, on my waist or my shoulders to help me find balance.
“You’re ready to try it yourself.” he whispers in my ear. I felt a shiver down my spine and I couldn’t breathe for moment so I just nodded. I raised my gun and hit all the 5 targets right in the middle. I turned around to face Dean. Who’s jaw almost hit the ground.
“Didn’t I tell you that I learned shooting when I was little to protect myself for Supernatural creatures.” I ask innocent with a smile.

Suddenly Sam walks in “Hey, I taught I heard shooting.”
“You’re right. What about a race?” I ask him. Dean was still speechless, gaping at me.
“Sure. The first one with 3 straight hits, wins.” Sam says.
“Sammy, I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” Dean says, talking again.
“Oh please, Dean. I think I can win from a girl.”
“That is what you used to say about Bella.” Dean replied with a smirk.
“That was in the past, this is different.”
“Who goes first?” I ask Sam.
“Ladies first.” he replied. I smiled sweetly at him.
“Well thank you, Moose.”
“Why moose?”
“You look like a Moose but don’t worry I still like you.”
“Is that a compliment?” I hear him asking Dean. I focused on the targets and shoot them all again straight in the middle. Now Sam’s mouth was open from amazement.
“You know, boys, never underestimate a woman.”
“We shall never again.” Dean replied smirking.
“You know, I would still love some self-defence lessons, because I really suck at that.”
“Than that is what we’re going to do.” Dean tells me.
“Great.” I say before walking away.
“I like her, can we keep her?” Sam asks Dean. I laughed before walking back to the library.

Not long after I was joined by the boys.
“Ally, we need to talk about you staying here.” Dean says.
“It’s okay If you want me gone. I will find something else, it’s no problem at all. Thank you for-“ I ramble but Dean puts his finger on my lip to shut me up. 
“We weren’t going to send you away.” Sam says.
“Then what is it?”
“We wanted to ask you to stay here and go hunting with us.” Sam says.
“Really? You want me to come hunting with you guys?”
”Yes.”
“Guys, that is amazing. I would love too.” I say.
“You still have stop college” Dean says.
“Well, I was studying for nurse because I wanted to help people, but hunting things is also helping people. So yes, I’m in.”
“Wait, you were about to become a nurse.”
“Yeah, but everyone always thought that I was creepy and a outcast.”
“Why would they think that? You’re an amazing, intelligent and beautiful woman.” Dean says. I felt a blush creep onto my face.
“Let’s eat lunch, shall we?” I say quickly.