Chapter 17

Song: I was made from lovin' you by Kiss.

I did the only thing I could think of. I ran towards him and engulfed him in a hug. I felt tears falling on my hair. I hugged him even harder as his arms sneaked around my waist pulling me closer to him. "I'm here Dean, I'm here" I say against his shoulder. One of his hands stroke my hair. I pulled my head a little back so I could look at him, I felt tears forming in my eyes.
"When I saw you lying there beated and tied up, I was afraid I lost you" he says with a hoarse voice.
I placed my hands on his cheeks and stroke his tears away "Dean you will never lose me."
"Damm right I won't because I'm never letting you go ever again" he replied firm.
"Dean, I love you" I say suddenly my hands still stroking his cheeks.
He smiled at me before his lips came crashing down on mine. I placed my hands on his hips. I pulled him as close as I could. I felt him smiling against my lip. My hand travelled over his chest to his neck where I pulled his head closer to me. I was so desperate to feel his lips against mine and let me tell you it was good. His mouth parted a little what I took as an invitation. Our tongues were fighting for dominance that Dean won. He picked me up and put me on the counter while he stood between my legs. We pulled back for air both breathing heavenly."That was Amazing" I say catching my breath. Dean looked at me "You're amazing."
"You're not so bad yourself Winchester" I say smirking. He laughed before he kissed me once more. My hands found his way to his hair while his hands travelled on my arms. I felt a shiver go through my spine and my whole body craved for more of his touch. Dean pulled away from my mouth and began kissing my neck. I let out a soft moan.
"Am I turning you on Baby" he asks me.
"I thought the Impala was your Baby" I say winking at him.
"Yes , but you're mine girl and mine only" he replied.
"Isn't the impala your girl and yours only" I say teasing him.
He groaned "Would you stop talking and take it as a compliment that you get compared to my awesome car" he says before his lips catched mine again. I smiled against his lips and pulled back. "Babe what are you doing" he asks me.
"Now that nickname I like" I tell him before I kissed his jawline. I felt his grip tightened on my waist. I decide to tease him more by placing my lips against his neck. He moaned at that. I stopped and looked at him "I'm Hungry will you get some pizza" I ask him getting of the counter. He stood there flustered. "Oh and Dean if I were you I would take care of gun in your pocket" I say winking at him before walking out.

"That took you guys long" Sam says winking at me before taking a sip ofhis beer.
I began blushing "Shut up Moose." He laughed at my reaction.
"Did you guys have your moment?"Cas asks me.
"You can say that."
"Where is Dean now?" Cas asks.
"Taking care of the gun in his pocket." I say smiling. At that moment Sam couldn't hold his drink in any longer and was spitting it out and began laughing really hard .
"What is so funny?" Dean asks confused as he walked in.
"Ally said something about taking care of a gun in your pocket and then this happened" Cas says pointing at Sam. Dean his head turned bright red. "But I don't understand it" Cas says finishing his sentence.
"it's a reference" I say.
"Oh but I don't understand that reference."
I smiled at him "Dean was just about to get Pizza, why don't you go with him" I suggest.
"Oh I get it Dean is the pizza man and you're the babysitter." he says looking proud of himself. Sam was laughing now harder than ever.
I raised my eyebrow at him in confusing "What do you mean?" I ask him.
"well its porn where a pizza man-"Cas began but was cut of by Dean who was yelling at Sam to stop laughing. Sam immediately sat up and looked at his older brother.
"Is that a hickey on your neck" he questioned Dean. Dean immediately covered the mark with his hands and looked at me. I waved innocently at him.
"When I get back I will get you" he says pointing at me. I stick my tongue out to him. "Cas come, we're going" Dean said to Cas. Sam was laughing again.
"Where are we going"Cas asks Dean.
"Getting pizza" hereplied.
"I will get a baby."Cas says before disappearing.
"Dammit Cas." Dean groaned.
Now I was rolling on the ground laughing. Dean smiled at me and Sam before he walked out looking for Cas and getting me some pizza. I stopped laughing and looked at Sam, when we looked at each other we instantly began laughing again. I was clutching my stomach because it hurts so much from all the laughing

**********************
Hey guys,

This is my second update for today I know. But I'm bad mood and writing takes my mind of things and i just really love this chapter. so enjoy 😘

Xx
Demi