Chapter 11

Song : Angel with a shotgun by the Cab

I awoke the next morning fully rested. I have never slept this good since ages. I saw that Dean was still asleep so I snuggled closer to him. "You know, if you want to get closer you should remove some clothes" Dean says with his eyes still closed. "I didn't know you were already awake" I respond.
"Wait this isn't a dream" Dean said.
"No, were you dreaming about me?".
"No, afcourse not, what are you doing in my bed" Dean asks opening his eyes. I blushed. "I couldn't sleep last night, so I just kind of ended up here" I told him honestly bopping his nose.
"Don't boop my nose" he warned.
"Sorry it's just something my grandma always did to me". He laughed "You're cute you know". I blushed. He popped his self-up on one arm and looked down at me.
"Why are you staring at me" I ask him.
"Why wouldn't I stare at you, you're beautiful, kind, Hot, smart and above all brave". I brought myself up so that our faces were only inches apart "Really" I say soft. He nodded and licked his lips "Really" he says bringing his face closer to me. But then Sam came running in yelling "DEAN WAKE UP, ALLY IS GONE". When he saw us he stopped and grinned at us "Sorry guys, continue" he said backing out slowly. I looked at Dean before we both began laughing. I got up and walked towards the door. "Be ready in twenty, we have some training to do" I say before walking outside.

In the hallway I saw Sam standing there. "I'm so sorry ruined your moment with Dean".
"it's okay Moose, you prevent me from kissing him." I say.
"So he was going to kiss you" he says with big eyes.
"I don't know but I almost did it too."
"Once again I'm so sorry."
"I know Moose, there will be another moment" I say patting his shoulder before walking towards the kitchen. I began cooking breakfast before someone grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. I looked into Blue eyes that belonged to a guy in a trench coat. "Demon" he said threw gritted teeth before he showed me an angel blade. He is an angel I thought.
"Please don't" I beg him. he put his blade against my throat "What are you doing here" he asks me. "CAS LET HER GO" Sam shouted at him.
"Why she is a demon." the Angel replied
"Dammit Cas , she is also a human" Dean says running in. The angel called Cas let me go. I fell to the ground and Dean helped me up. "I'm so sorry" Cas said.
I waved it away " Don't worry about it" I tell him. he put his hand out for me to shake it "I'm Castiel I'm an angel of the lord". I took his hand and shoke it "I'm Allison Carter, nice to meet you the boys and my dad told me a much about you.".
"They did"?
"Yes I was dying to meet you" I respond.
"Wait who is your dad" he asks me.
"Crowley" I say. "I Should have known" he says. I laugh at him.
"Well who is your mother?"
"Denise Carter, she passed away when I was young."
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked" he says to me.
"No it's okay."
"What brings you here Cas" Sam asks him.
"We have a demon problem." he tells him.
"What kind of problem" Dean asks Cas.
"I don't know, but they are looking for something" He says. I looked at the boys "They're looking for me."
"Why would they be looking for you" Castiel asks me.
"Well for years Demons are after me, because they know I'm Crowley's daughter, they almost got me twice, but my mom saved me the first time and the boys the second time."
"it Makes sense, because they can use you as leverage" Castiel responds. "But for who are they working" Sam asks.
"I think I can answer you guys that question" My dad says appearing in front of us.
"Crowley" Cas says nodding at him.
"Hey there feathers long time no seen." he responds.
"Crowley enough with the chit chat" Dean says. "Fine, the guy for who the demons are working for is Leo" Dad says. I groaned.
"Leo?" Sam asks. I turned around to face him "My uncle."
"Yes I have a brother who is a pain in the ass" Crowley says.
"Well why does he want to use Allison as leverage for you" Castiel asks him. "He wants to kill me and run hell" Crowley says.
"Great" Sam says. " We need to do something, before all the demons kill innocent humans" Dean says.
" I think I have a plan" I say with a smirk.
"What is it?" Sam asks me.
"I will be the bait" I say.