Chapter 16

Song: Ain't no moutain high enough by Marvin Gaye, Tammi Terrell

I never thought much about my death, but now it is near I can't wonder to think what will happen next. Will I go to Hell, Heaven, become a ghost? I didn't know. But I was ready to die and see what god has in store for me in my next life. But then I felt an invisible force pulling me down. I looked around frightened. I saw water coming and it was consuming me. I felt myself drowning. I tried to swim to the surface, it was hard but when I almost reached it I saw a bright white light.

I gasped and shot up. Cas was staring worried at me. "What happened" I ask him.
"you were dying, but I healed you". I looked up at him and tried to stand up he helped me.
"Thank you" I say hugging him careful I felt his arms sneak around me "You didn't forget how the hug back" I say teasing him.
he smiled at me "No I did not , angels remember everything".
"So you're like an elephant" I say to him.
"What has an elephant to do with this" He asks confused.
"You know what forget I said that".
"Okay" he says unsure.
"What happened while I was out?" I ask him.

"Well when you were out your dad and I Ran into you guys after we hold some demons off. When your dad saw you he was furious and stormed off to find his brother. Dean ran after him to stop him but then your Uncle appeared behind us and stabbed me."
I covered my hand before my mouth in shock." Are you okay?" I ask Cas.
He nodded "Thank you for the concern but I'm good." I nodded at him as he continued telling me what happened. "After Leo stabbed me I fell to the ground, Dean saw it and yelled at Crowley that Leo was here, so they came running back to us. Sam had laid you on the ground and stood protective before us. When Leo saw Dean running towards us and Crowley appearing in front of him he disappeared. We don't know where he is now. But our first priority was bringing you in safety. " He says finishing his story.
I take his hand in my and squeezed it "Where are the others now?"

He took me to the kitchen where I saw my dad nervous sipping his drink, Sam was ticking with his fingers on the table and Dean was walking around in the room lost in thoughts. Cas opened the door three heads immediately snapped up. "How is she" Dean directly asked him concern lacing in his voice. Cas smiled and took a step to the side so I was revealed.
"Sweetheart" My dad said getting up and hugging me.
"Can't breathe dad" I say out of breath.
"Sorry I'm just happy you're okay, I thought you were gone. "He says while drying his tears.
I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on his forehead " relax dad, I'm not going anywhere."
He smiled before hugging me once more "I have to get back to hell and find Leo before he gets to you again."
"Be careful" I tell him.
"Always" he says before disappearing.
He wasn't gone for one second before I found myself in abone crushing hug. I tried to look up and saw it was Sam. I hugged him back "Easy there tiger."
"I'm so glad you're okay, I can't lose my best friend" he tells me.
I freed myself out of his hug and looked up at him "Like I said not so long ago , I'm not going anywhere". My gaze drifted to Dean who was watching mewith an emotion I couldn't place.
"We will let you guys alone"Sam says dragging Cas with him out the room.
"Why do we have to go" Casasked Sam.
"Because they need a moment."
"Why?" Cas replied.
"Dammit Cas just come I will explain it to you"Sam said before they both were gone. I stared at Dean and he stared at me therewas a uncomfortable silence lurking around us. I looked into Deans bright green eyes and saw there were tears in it. The great Dean Winchester is crying, I have never seen him cry not ever .