Chapter 14

Song; Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes
Dean POV:

I smashed the chair against the wall. "Dean stop destroying the room" Cas says.
"They took her and I couldn't save her" I say while throwing a vase on the ground. "I should have saved her, I should have" I say upset.
"Dean it isn't your fault" Sam tells me.
"If I never agreed to this plan this wouldn't have happened" I tell them.
"Dean we will get her back" Cas says putting a hand on my shoulder.
"I didn't even tell her, I didn't tell her" I say punching the wall. Sam walked towards me and stopped me. "Dean look at me".
I looked up "we will find her" he says to me.
"I didn't even kiss her back Sammy" I say broken. Sam pulled me towards him and hugged me.
"We will find her , I promise" he tells me.
I nodded. "I will ask the other Angels if they know where she is" Cas says before disappearing.
"Why don't we go back to the bunker and track her cell phone, maybe she still has him." Sam suggested. I nodded and walked after Sam.

We were looking for days now but no sign of her. We told Crowley what happened and he immediately send all his demons off to find her. Cas still hasn't returned from Heaven and Sam and I tried anything to track her but nothing worked. I took a sip of my beer before I threw it against the wall. "Dean" I hear a low voice say I directly turned around to stand eye in eye with Cas.
"Cas we talked about this , personal space remember" I tell him.
"I'm sorry, but I think I found Ally" he says.
My eyes widened "You did? Where?" I almost yelled.
"If you get Sam and Crowley here I can tell all of you" he replied.
"Sammy come downstairs and call Crowley" I shout at Sam.
"Why" he shouts back.
"Cas found a lead on Ally."
Suddenly Sam came running downstairs "He did? Where is she?" he says.
"We have to wait for Crowley" Cas tells us.
"I'm already here, TELL ME WHERE MY DAUGHTER IS" he says yelling the last part.

"So Leo is holding her on a boat at sea" Sam asks Cas.
He nodded "it is guarded with an invisible spell and a lot of demons."
"Well we have a demon knife" I say.
"But what about the spell, I never read somewhere about this spell or how to stop it" Sam says.
"I know a witch who can help with that" Crowley says.
"So call the witch" I say. he walked away to make the call. "Thank you Cas" I say to him.
he put his hand on my shoulder "You know I don't know her that long but she became my friend and I will do anything to save her" he says. I smiled at him.
"She is on her way here" Crowley says walking in again.

Suddenly a young woman appeared in front of us.
"Hello the name is Gabriëlle" she says.
"You are named after an angel" Cas says to her.
"Yes and I know the angel you're referring to Castiel, the trickster and I go way back.
"How do you know he is the trickster?" Sam asks her.
"Oh come on Sam Winchester I know all of you, I hear stories from customers and Gabriel ofcourse" Gabriëlle replied licking her lips "He was right you're handsome" she says her gaze resting on Sam.
"Gabriëlle can you please stop flirting and help me saving my daughter" Crowley replied.
"Fine but it will cost much" she replied.
"Anything" I say quick.
"You will never kill me and I get to ask you guys for one favour when I want and it can be anything" she replied.
"Deal" I tell her.
"Then that is settled , I need this ingredients" she says handing me a list. I took Sam with me to get the stuff.
"Do you think we can trust her" Sam asks me while getting some slimy looking stuff.
"No but she is our only change to get Ally back" I replied.
"I miss her" Sam says.
"I know I do too" I say walking back with all the ingredients.
"That took you guys long enough" She says.
"Shut up and go to work" Crowley says to her.
"You're bossy I like it" she says before going to work at the spell. Cas raised his eyebrow when she said that and looked at us. I just shrugged my shoulders.

EndDean POV