Chapter 26

Song: Back in Black by AC/DC

Dean POV:

My eyes shot open and the first thing I saw was my brother and Cas looking at me with a sad smile but there eyes where pointed at the ground. Suddenly I remembered what happened "Where is Allison" I ask terrified that something happened to her. We were still in the same building.
"I'm sorry Dean" Cas says.
"WHAT HAPPENED" I scream.
"She sacrificed herself to save you" I hear a sobbing English voice next to me. I snapped my head at the sound and saw Crowley crying next to the body of the love of my love.
"NO" I say crawling to her body. I took her hand in mine she was as cold as ice. I cried and kissed her hand. "I love you so much" I whisper against her hand.
"If I knew she would sacrifice herself, I would never have let her do it but she told us Gabrielle showed her a way to save you" Sam says trying to hold his tears. I looked down at her lifeless body. "Why do you have to be so selfless Babe" I say crying. I heard coughing behind me and snapped my head at the sound. There is saw Leo trying to get crawl away with his legs bleeding. I scrambled on my feet and walked towards him, rage filling every inch of me. "You" I say threw gritted before I pulled him up by his shirt and slammed him against the wall.
"What is the matter, someone died" Leo replies smirking while blood dripped out his mouth. I slammed him once more against the wall.
"Shut up" I tell him.
"Why?" he says cocking his head to the side "Her death wasn't my fault it was yours."
"Shut up."
"You're the reason she died."
"I'm telling you to shut up" I say taking the demon knife out.
"How do you feel knowing that you're the reason she is dead" He says.
" She saved me ,but in the progress she died and I can't tell her how much I love her ever again, I won't ever hear her speak or catch her staring at me all because of you and I won't rest until you're dead, So goodbye Jackass" I tell him before stabbing him.

I let the knife fall to the ground and leaned against the wall. I started hitting my fists against the wall until my knuckles were painfully red and bleeding.
"Dean stop this, Ally wouldn't have want this" Sam says trying to stop me from hurting myself.
"He was right I'm the reason she died" I say crying. I turned around to face my brother "It's my fault Sammy".
Sam pulled me into a hug. I cried into his shoulder and Sam just hold me not knowing what to say to me.
"Guys" Cas yells "you maybe want to see this."
We turned around and saw Ally lighting up slowly. "What is happening?" Sam asks while we walked over.
"I don't know" Cas replied.
Crowley stood up and walked away from his daughter "I have never seen this happen before" he says mumbling. I looked at her body, the light became brighter and brighter by each second.
"Cover your eyes" I hear Cas say. But I didn't close them I walked towards the light. I saw a figure standing there in the white light trying to reach out for me.
"Dean what are you doing" Sam yells. I didn't respond and saw a hand clear coming out the light, it was a small hand like a woman's hand. I grabbed it and pulled the figure out of the light.

I was surprised by the impact her body had against mine, what made stumble back a little. The light vanished and I looked down at the woman I pulled out the light. My breath stopped when I looked in her beautiful brown eyes. "Ally" I say on the verge of crying.
"Who?" she asks. I looked at her unknowing face and my heart broke in little pieces, she doesn't remember.
"I'm just kidding Deano" I hear her say.
I brought my head up again and collided my lips with hers. The kiss was full of passion, fear and relief, we have never shared a kiss like this before. Suddenly we heard coughing behind us. I pulled back and looked over my shoulder. Sam was standing there with his arms wide open. Allison let go of me and ran inside his arms to hug him. I looked at them with a smile. When she was done hugging Sam and Crowley she hugged Cas.
"How did you come back?" he asks her with a smile. "I will tell you guys but first let's get out of here, it was one hell of a day" she says linking her arm in mine before looking one last time at Leo. "He is dead" I tell her.
She looked at me "Good!"

End Dean POV