Chapter 13

Song: the way you make me feel by MichaelJackson

"I'm going to ask you this one more time, do you really want to do this?" Dean asks me.
"Yes Dean."
He nodded and walked to his hiding place. I looked around I was in my old house everything was destroyed by the fire. I carefully sat in a chair that didn't totally burn to the ground. I remember the time that Isabel and I were gossiping in this same spot not so long ago. I put my hand through my hair and tried to hold my tears. But suddenly the front door busted open revealing a few demons. I looked at them.
"What do you want, why can't you just leave me alone" I say slow to them. They hold their mouths shut and made place for a man with a brown beard, black eyes and brown curly hair. "Uncle" I say acting surprised "What are you doing here?"
"Stop the act Allibean" he replied.
"What act" I ask him innocently.
"This act , your friends can come out to."
I gritted my teeth "Which friends you killed my only friend."
"Yeah I'm not sorry for that."
"You're sick."
"Oh come on don't talk to your uncle like that" Leo says.
"What can I say I'm a daddy's girl".
He groaned and snapped fingers, suddenly he was standing behind me. "Guys come out of your hiding place or I slide her throat" he threatened.
"Don't he needs me alive" I say to nobody in particular. He took a knife out of his pocket and placed it against my neck. "What do you and your followers have with slitting my throat, is it a kinky thing" I ask my uncle.
"Not really, last change" he says cutting me with the knife a little.
"I think I'm reliving a dejavu" I say chuckling.

"Let her go" Dean says coming out his hiding place.
"Dean what are you doing."
"Jumping in like I said I would do."
"Who are you" Leo asks Dean.
"My name Is Dean Winchester and I'm going to kill you" he said. Leo rolled his eyes I took this moment to elbow him. he was surprised and let me go. I ran towards Dean who pulled me behind him.
"You nasty girl" Leo said with a evil grin. he signalled for his demons to attack us but then Sam and Cas joined us and helped fighting.

While Sam, Cas and I were fighting against the other demons Dean made his way over toLeo.
"Sam look out"Cas shouts.
Sam turned around and killed a demon "ThanksCas" hesays out of breath.
"Can you guys handle this I need to help Dean" I ask them.
"Yeah go"Cas says.
I nodded and ran towards Dean and Leo. Leo kicked Dean on his knee what made Dean fall to the ground. Leo took his hand in his hand and smashed his head against the floor a few times. "Stop" I yell. The both turned their head towards me. " Let him go" I say getting tears in my eyes I can't handle seeing Dean like this.
"What are you doing"Dean asks me with a hoarse voice.
"Saving you" I replied.
"How sweet"Leo said slamming Dean his head to the floor again.
"Stop it, please" Isay begging.
"OH I see how it is"Leo says "You're in love with him".
I looked at Dean with watering eyes "So what if I am."
Dean his eyes widened "Ally i......".But Dean couldn't finish his sentence because Leo pulled him up by his hair and put a blade against his throat.
"What are you doing let him go" I say the tears now streaming down my face. Sam and Cas were walking towards us and stand beside me, they took out the other demons.
"I will kill lover boy unless"
"Unless what?" I interrupted my uncle.
"Unless you go with me" he tells me.
"No don't you dare say it"Dean began.
"Shut up"Leo told him.
"Ally don't I'm not worth it" Dean begs me.
I took a step forwards but Sam grabbed my arm "There has to be another way" he says. I got out his grasp and looked at him "Promise me , you will take care of yourself and Dean for me" I say.
"I can't promise that"Sam says with a broken voice.
"It's okay."
"No it isn't" Cas says.
"Yes it is if I can save Dean" I tell him. I turned towards my uncle and Dean again. "I will go with you if you leave them alone" I say to Leo.
"NO" Dean yelled.
I walked towards him and took his face in my hands "You have to let me do this, I can't handle it if you would also die."
"I can't handle you being dead" he said.
"Okay, goodbyes are said"Leo tells me putting a hand on my shoulder. I quickly gave Dean a peck on his lips before I disappeared along with my uncle, the last thing I heard was Dean screaming my name.