Chapter 15

Song : never gonna give you up by Rick Astley

I was currently sitting in an really uncomfortable chair with my hands tied to it and a blindfold on. I didn't know which day it is they never tell me anything. I haven't seen my uncle since he put me here but he let his minions bring water and bread to me. It is really lonely but I can handle it since the boys and Cas are safe. I heard the door open. "Is it lunch time already." I replied sarcastic.
"You wish" I hear a familiar voice say.
"Oh you finally decided to visit your niece, to what do I own this pleasure" I say angry.
"Hello to you too" Leo says.
"What do you want, you already tied me up."
"You see I just can't find my brother" he says.
I smiled "Did you really think my dad is that easy to find."
"No but a little birdie told me your toy boys paid a witch to find you, and I know that your Dad will be there to help them save you" Leo tells me.
I shake my head "They would never be that stupid."
"Oh but they are a Demon overheard the witch talking to them over the phone."
"You're lying" I say through gritted teeth.
"I'm not" he says laughing. I struggled to get lose but the ropes were to tied and Demon proof so I couldn't use my powers. "You can try but you will never get lose" Leo replied.
I groaned "So this is what you want to tell me, so you can torture me with it?"
"Oh Allibean if you call this torture I would prepare myself for what is next."
"What do you mean" I say before I felt a knife cutting in my arm. I screamed from the pain.
"Let's give your dad a sight he never forgets, when he finds you" he says before slapping me across the face.
I spit some blood out "You will not get away with this" I say.
He slapped me once more "Oh yes I will " he says before stabbing a knife in my upper leg and twisting it around. I screamed out in pain. "Shut up" Leo says before I felt a sting on my forehead where he cut me.
"Are you done?" I ask him.
"Oh I'm just getting started" he says before he kicked the chair so that I fell over. My head hit the floor.
"When I'm free I will kill you."
"Of course you will" he says while kicking me in the stomach multiple times. I coughed blood up. Suddenly he took the blindfold off so I could look at him. he smiled evil at me before he kicked me in the face and I saw my vision getting black.

I woke up not long after that and saw that I was lying in a pool of my own blood that was streaming out of my leg. My whole body hurted and I could only think about one thing 'Are they save'. I felt tears pricking in my eyes I wanted to cry so bad, but I needed to be strong now. I tried to kick with my good leg one of the chair his legs off but it wouldn't budge. I then heard footsteps in the hallway I looked towards the door.
"What if she isn't here Sammy" I hear the familiar voice of Dean say. Dean I thought shocked.
"She Is here I know it" I hear Sam reply. I took a sharp breath they were both here for me.
"Do you think Cas and Crowley can handle the demons upstairs" Dean asks him.
"No but they can hold them of while we find her" Sam answered him.
"Dean?" I say soft "Sam?"
I heard someone turning the handle of the door but it wouldn't open. "Sammy this door is locked" Dean says hopeful. I heard someone else twisting the door handle.
"We have to open it" Sam replied. Then I heard a lot of strange noises, they were kicking the door in hope it will open.
"Help" I say harder.
"Dude did you hear that" I hear Sam ask Dean.
"ALLY" Dean yelled.
"Yes" I say louder now.
"Omg, hold on Ally we will come in" I hear Dean say with excitement in his voice. I coughed some blood up again. But then the door was kicked open revealing the boys. "Ally" Dean says running towards me.
I smiled sadly at him. "You found me" I tell him.
"I will always find you" he says untying me. When I was released Dean helped me stand but I fell to the floor again. Dean caught me just in time and looked at me. "You're hurt" he says with pain and worry in his voice.
"I'm fine" I began.
"No you're not" he replied before picking me up. He ran towards Sam and gave me to him. Sam carried me while Dean walked in front of us protecting us from the demons. I looked at Sam "Thank you" I say.
"You're my best friend Ally , I would never leave you behind " he says. I smiled at him. I felt my eyes close  from the blood loss. "No Ally , stay awake, you can't sleep now" Sam says but I was already long gone.