Chapter Fifteen

I watched in awe as Undertaker strikes Mr. Blackwell and sends him flying clear across the arena and into the stone barrier. In a second flat Undertaker was in front of Mr. Blackwell, throwing and landing punches and kicks. Not once allowing Mr. Blackwell to react or to gain his footing.

I never knew Undertaker had such power. I knew he went easy on me. But seeing him now, I realized he was just toying with me in our battles. I would have been upset, however I was too busy watching Undertaker. He was beautiful. His movements were so smooth and fluid. He really did look like an angel of death in that moment.

Every now and then I would see something fly away from the two men and spatter on the ground. Blood. But who's blood was it? I hope it all belonged to August Blackwell.

Undertaker then kicked Mr. Blackwell high into the air. He disappeared and then reappeared right above Mr. Blackwell's clearly bloody form. Undertaker grabbed Mr. Blackwell by his arm, swung him around several times to gain momentum, and released him towards the ground where he landed with an earth shattering crash.

For the first time, I saw Mr. Blackwell move of his own accord. He weakly pushed himself onto his hands and knees, pausing to cough up a huge amount of blood. Undertaker walked up behind Mr. Blackwell, his Death Scythe in hand.

My body froze. Was Undertaker really planning on killing August Blackwell??

I watched as Undertaker knelt behind Mr. Blackwell and positioned his Death Scythe in front of his neck. Undertakers facial expression was stone cold. His eyes were a bright, neon yellow. Undertakers lips moved, speaking to Mr. Blackwell. I couldn't hear what was said. But I would read his lips.

"If you ever touch what is mine again, I will personally reap your soul, slowly and painfully, and pass judgement on you, and you will suffer, just as you made all of those other woman suffer."

Undertaker stood up, stowed away his Death Scythe beneath his cloak and headed towards me saying: "The class is dismissed for today."

The woman beside me, whom I forgot was even there, turned to me with sadness in her eyes.

"Kate, I offer my legal services to you and those other girls, free of charge. You are right, he is a monster. And he needs to be stopped."

"T-thank you, Mrs. Blackwell." I said.

"Please, call me Amanda. I no longer want any affiliation with that man."

I smiled sadly. "Amanda." I amended.

"I will start tonight by digging in his past and seeing where the other actuations came from."

"Thank you, Amanda. You are giving these girls back the power he took from them. "

"No, my dear. That is you. You had the courage to say something when they did not. You and your friend here."

My arms tightened around Maya. I had almost forgot she was in my arms. I looked down at her and saw her tears had dried up. The only proof she had cried was the red blotchy areas under her eyes. Maya smiled at me, have me a tight hug, and left the arena. Amanda smiled at me in farewell and followed.

I turned around, looking for Undertaker and seeing he was only just behind me. I studied his face and the rest of his body. He didn't seem injured anywhere. He wasn't leaning or clutching any body parts. I didn't see any open wounds.

"Do I pass, Miss Griffiths?" Undertaker chuckled. I studied his eyes for any sign of him being in pain and found none.

I sighed and nodded. "Yes, you pass." I stepped closer to him and into his awaiting arms.