Chapter 21: I'll Be Yours

Start from the beginning

"Knowing our boys, they'll figure out something one way or another. Now how about you smile for me so I can show you off to them?" Minah asked as she took out her phone.

Jiwoo instantly wrapped her arms around herself, failing to cover the majority of her body. "Ey! I don't want Jaehyun to see me yet!"

"I'll make them promise! Johnny have bothered me enough to get you dolled up, so they have to keep their end of the deal." With that, Jiwoo tried her best to pose naturally... even though she was still very much awkward getting her picture taken for everyone but her boyfriend to see. With a snap, Minah had taken the picture. "So cute! Jaehyun's jaw is going to drop when he sees you. If he thought you were cute when you two first met, he's going to think you're drop dead gorgeous right now!"

"That's pushing it, don't you think?"

"Knowing Jaehyun? I'm sure I'm correct." Minah finally sent the picture to Johnny as he was the one trying to make this date happen, with the message that he could show it to anyone besides Jaehyun. Once sending the picture, she turned back to the younger girl.

"I still laugh sometimes at that story, you know?" Minah chimed all of a sudden. "Where Donghyuck, Mark, WinWin, and Jaehyun thought you were a ghost that's haunting the seventh floor."

Jiwoo laughed, "I still can't believe that they believed in that." The girl hung her head as she thought back to that very day. That was barely five months ago. It wasn't even half a year since Jiwoo got herself mixed up with NCT and Minah. And now they're all like an extended family to her, people she would want to be with for years to come. "What a dumb way to meet them."

Minah nodded in agreement. After a while of recalling their memories, most from their trip to Paju, the older girl changed subjects. "So Boram-unnie was willing to help, right?"

"Right."

Before today, Johnny, Jaehyun, and Jiwoo made sure to discuss things for their first date plans to go as smoothly as possible. For the oldest boy to be able to recall when Jiwoo had told him about Boram long ago when her and Seokju had started dating, he noted that if the camerawoman was willing to help, Jiwoo and Jaehyun may be able to watch SHINee with much less risk of being caught. Surely, Boram will have her ways to help the young couple. And so with Jiwoo calling Seokju's girlfriend about today's plans, she was more than willing to help them see SHINee at Music Bank.

"Unnie will be coming to pick me up soon to head over to KBS," Jiwoo replied. She could feel her own heart begin to race at this whole predicament. Years ago, she probably wouldn't have cared if she went to see SHINee with someone or not, just as long as she'll be able to see them. However, the possibility of not having Jaehyun with her to watch her favorite group was disheartening. She wants to share her utter joy and adoration of the group with the boy she equally admires. "This is kind of nerve wracking. What even is this plan we're trying to do? It seems too wild to comprehend."

"For your love life and happiness, Jiwoo, because that's something you deserve."

At the recording studio in SM, all of NCT 127 were waiting around doing their warm-ups to before recording for their upcoming album that will come the beginning of next year. Han Seokju was there, supervising to make sure everything will go smoothly as a producer himself. However his appearance in the very studio put some the boys on edge.

An unexpected ding caught nearly everyone's attention, even jolting some in surprise. Seokju glimpsed towards the boys, after having chatted with the man in charge of the soundboard. "Remember to keep cell phones on private when we start, alright boys?"