Another Morning

Depuis le début

"The magic that holds the child is fascinating and very strong. Like a barrier. I've never seen one before but the aura around the child seems to be unharmed, just stressed. Riley was it? He seems much better and he should wake up soon"

James nodded, his hand quickly going back on to Riley's bump, possessively.

Antone just glared at Zayden, looking down at his mate before sighing. Zayden had his hands automatically go green, seeming to go here and there over Alex's body and to his eye.

"I've closed some of his internal bleeding that seemed determined to keep reopening"

"The liver?" Dr. Mysh asked curiously, Zayden nodding

"That's one of them. Some of the intestines as well. I was able to help his eye though. Without an actual eye surgeon, he probably would have gone blind in that eye if he had even tried moving his head and opening his eye at the same time. I would suggest, if it is alright with his mate, if I may check his eye every hour to make sure that he doesn't go blind in that eye anyway."

Antone nodded quickly, petting Alex's hair softly.

"I haven't been able to give Eric an ultrasound because of the others, but he hasn't portrayed any life threatening symptoms " Dr. Mysh stated, Zayden nodding.

Zayden worked his way down from Eric's head.

"He has bruising on the lower lobe of his right lung, the right side of the diaphragm, and the right lobe of the liver. I'm healing some of the bruising now," Zayden mumbled, Dr. Mysh writing anything Zayden was mentioning, "some of the organs are stressed and..." Zayden's one hand turned green and the other white, looking as if he was pulling and healing at the same time.

"What happened? Is he alright?" Mark asked quickly, stress bleeding into every word.

"Yes. That could have gotten bad later if his magic hadn't corrected the problem itself; which it may have when he wakes up. I based my idea of healing the barrier within his body from how Riley's was."

"Barrier within his body?" Dr. Mysh and Mark asked at the same time.

"Hm? Oh. Yes don't worry. The fetus is fine. A little stressed is all. I had to place the magic barrier more firmly within his body since it was jostled during the torture Underwood was probably doing. None the less, the barrier is much stronger than Riley's. Though I suppose that barrier isn't correct, but magical uterus isn't either. Are they related by chance? They seem to have similar characteristics besides the ability to conceive children."

Mark had ended up collapsing on the floor, looking up at Zayden with awe and shock along with everyone in the room.

"I... did I do something wrong? The fetus is perfectly fine, I promise. He'll just have to eat soft foods that have a lot of nutrients and-"

"He's pregnant?"

Zayden blinked a few times, looking at everyone in the room, seeing them shocked.

"Um... yes? Congratulations?"

Mark ended up just staring up at his mate from the floor, unable to move from the shock.

"I see no reason for you not to do an ultrasound if you like doctor. I can keep watch over the patients if you wish."

Dr. Mysh nodded, going to get the ultrasound machine. He quickly came back, Mary and Iosiph helping Mark up off of the floor. Dr. Mysh set it up quickly, placing the gel on to Eric's abdomen. He did slow circles before everyone, who was conscious, saw a little bean shape in a pear shaped organ. Mark gasped, looking down at Eric's belly. He gently wiped off the gel, before his hand just rested on Eric's belly. His thumb caressing the side of his belly that he saw the little bean shape on.