Mark & Eric 1

Riley was absolutely adored by everyone at the clan. After a few days of settling down, and James pretty much getting guarded for those few days after returning, he and James were finally going to go down to breakfast so James could explained from his perspective what happened 20 years ago.

Riley only knew some of the story but nothing about the years before they met.

"James," Riley whispered since they were still cuddled in the large king sized bed together which was James original room. It was kept immaculate all these years.

"Hm?" James hummed into Riley's little pudge since he was snuggled on top of Riley, Riley's hand combing its way through James' hair.

"H-How many people were you with before you met me? I know you're 147 but..." Riley led on looking nervously at James who groaned into Riley's stomach.

"Does it matter kitten? I'm with you now and you are the only person I've ever claimed as my mate," James said seriously, sighing at seeing Riley's face since that wasn't the answer he was wanting.

"I've had a few flings but no serious relationships. Honestly kitten you were the only one to make me feel something during sex. All the others I just kind of felt like a robot going through the motions, it was awful," Riley seemed to sigh at that making James resume his scent marking around Riley's pudge.

"I was just scared that you'd get bored with me and go find one of them instead," Riley said sadly making James pop his head up startled.

"Kitten! Don't you ever think that again! I will only ever want and need you in my life. You're interesting and beautiful and strangely good at calculus and art which usually don't go together. I love how you're still so kind after being hurt so much and so strong to get through everything. I love you," James looked at Riley with nothing but endearment in his eyes making Riley have a tint of red on his cheeks.

Riley smiled before kissing James hotly, wrapping his legs around James' waist who only groaned out lustfully.

"They'll be calling us to breakfast soon kitten," James groaned as Riley bit and nipped his way down James' neck.

"Sovokupleniye menya bystro i gryazno (fuck me quick and dirty)," Riley extended his canines, his hair turning white and his eyes glowing green seeing James' eyes immediately turn red, his own fangs extending.

"What a bad kitten," James growled.

"I liked what we did in the shower a few weeks ago," Riley giggled.

"Oh did you? You liked it when I used my water on you?" James growled, smirking lecherously. Riley started to pant at that remembering exactly what James did.

"Yo-You'll have to remind me. I think I'm starting to forget," Riley ground his ass onto James cock, both of them still clad in their pajamas.

"I don't know, you've been a bad kitten wanting me to sovokupleniye khuy bystro i gryazno," James snapped his teeth near Riley's mating mark feeling Riley arch his back under James.

A knock against the bedroom door stopped their heated words.

"Master James, breakfast is ready. Everyone is heading downstairs," A maid said loudly through the door. Everyone quickly learned not to open the door if Riley was in there since James' dominant instincts thought whoever entered the room was going to hurt their baby or his mate.

"Give me," James looked at Riley, his red eyes darkening as he ground his cock hard against Riley's ass who was writhing under him, face already starting to flush.

"Ten minutes!" James yelled hearing the maid walk away down the hall.

"T-Ten minutes!" Riley's eyes nearly bugged out of his head since they've never done it that fast since both of them loved foreplay. James kissed Riley hard, his tongue diving in to explore Riley's mouth, saliva dripping down Riley's chin. Riley heard something rip but felt his pants were still on him, feeling something wet stretching him. Riley gasped, moaning and writhing since he felt James one hand stroking him slow and sensually, his other hand squeezing his nipple.