Leaving Behind Abuse

Wooh! Tuesday night! Riley giggled happily in his head, currently in his room, texting on his phone with James and Nick in a group message; Eric already went to bed saying he was old and needed sleep. Riley's dresser was shoved against his door unbeknownst to the people he loved.

Just one more day Riley squeezed his eyes shut in excitement. He only had one exam tomorrow and it was his English exam. He already finished his exams for calculus, advanced chemistry, biology, gym, and advanced painting (which his Dad was absolutely gushing about). Riley seemed to paint very similarly to how Eric did, but if anything his Dad graded him harder because he knew Riley had excellent talent. Riley already had his suitcase packed with the few clothes and items he had. He was so ready to move in with James. Riley played with the necklace around his neck and the ring that James had given him which gave him more comfort than he thought it would.

Riley's phoned chimed making Riley unbelievably happy.

James Are you ready for tomorrow guys?

Nick Last day bitches!

Riley You guys we should be sleeping! Even though you don't need a lot of sleep James, you need it too mister. Plus I have a surprise for you Lion! And one for you too Sunspot

James What is it!? What is it!?

Nick You have to give us a hint or seven!

Riley giggled at them

Riley Alright you weirdos. Lets see, James it involves something Russian ;). Nick it involves something rectangular [].

James That is so vague! :(

Nick No fair! You know I suck at puzzles! D:

Riley Well you guys wanted a hint so there you go!

Nick Yeah but I asked for seven hints ><

Riley Well thats cheating even if you suck at puzzles :P I need to get my beauty sleep or I'll be a cranky monster when I wake up

Nick Thats very true. For the good of humanity I will say good night shrimp!

Riley I am not that short you butt head!

James you're the perfect size for cuddling kitten, plus you're fun size ;)

Riley I love you my lion! And you're the perfect sized body pillow

Nick Okay I'm getting off the group chat before you guys start sexting

James Why would we start sexting when I can just get to his house in three minutes flat? Jeez, you got to think it through when you get a boyfriend Sunspot.

Nick I am so not ready for my butt cherry to be popped yet, thanks! Well nighty night love birds

Riley giggled at that. Nick and James figured out that Nick was a bottom, which if Riley had to guess, was the reason why he never felt like he'd be attacked by him when they got older or why James didn't feel threatened by having another male around Riley. The same thing happened when Riley told James and Nick that Eric was bi and also probably a bottom from how he acted.

Riley looked down to see that James was calling which only made him smile, snuggling under his covers, the lights off in his room.

"Hi baby I just wanted to wish you an actual goodnight," James' voice soft through the phone.