Coffee and Old Friends

Riley woke up way before his alarm clock could go off. He hopped into the shower putting it on extra hot since it was the only time he could actually get hot water in the house. Riley got dressed in a nice pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a button up long sleeved dark green shirt, and black converse. He fixed up his hair with what little hair product he had left since it was getting kind of expensive to buy hair product once a month. But today he was going to look nice. James was picking him up to get coffee! He held in a squeal, doing a little happy dance in his little room before grabbing his ratty back pack.

There were a few minutes before James arrived so Riley slowly and carefully moved his dresser away from the door, unlocking it. He slowly opened it, looking up and down the hallway before quickly and silently making it down the stairs and out the front door.

Riley heaved in a giant breath knowing that neither Dan or Barbara heard him, so he was home free for the moment. He walked towards the sidewalk to see if he could recognize James' car, but James never told him what he drove.

Suddenly, a gray Audi pulled up to the curb before the driver side door opened revealing James in a sexy button down black shirt and dark gray pants and black shoes. His hair was messy and his sunglasses were hidden by some of the thick pieces.

Oh yummy eye candy so early in the morning... Dad will be soooo jealous! Plus look at this car! How does a high school student have this car!? Riley internally giggled to himself in shock before smiling at James who came to stand next to him on the sidewalk.

"Good morning beautiful," James winked at him making Riley's cheeks explode in a blush.

"L-Like you're one to talk h-handsome," Riley nearly fainted from hearing such an endearing compliment from James, but felt like he sounded stupid since he was trying to come up with a response. Riley relaxed and smiled happily seeing James looking shy for a moment from being called handsome.

"Are you ready to get some coffee?" James asked, clearing his throat.

Riley nodded his head before James took his hand, kissing the back of it softly, smiling up at Riley's tomato face.

"And this is a date by the way," James smiling hopefully, but he looked like he was waiting for Riley to say that he just wanted to be friends or that there was someone else.

Well that's where you're wrong my beautiful yummy man candy. I'm single and ready to mingle! Riley thought to himself, never being this giddy before.

"I'd... love that James," Riley whispered shyly, making James give a full megawatt smile at him.

I've been blinded by good hygiene! Riley giggled at his own internal monologue, before James opened the passenger door for him and they headed for Starbucks.

(Riley's POV)

This date, was, AMAZING! Squeal!

James was currently holding my hand as he drove us to school.

We talked about more than I could ever imagine. Our likes and dislikes, about school, about music, animals, food, cars, shows. Anything and everything under the sun. I felt like I knew so much more about him! He even has two older brothers who I can imagine are just as drop dead sexy. Well not as much as James. I could only see him. I could only ever see him now, as strange as that is. I was starting to grow really strong, and rather alarming feelings for him.

Plus I am officially addicted to Starbucks. He bought me three of their foods and a drink, against my wishes since I wanted to pay for myself, but I quickly paid for his food and drink when he wasn't looking. He glared adorably at me. Totally worth it for that. This man had to have been a supermodel in another life or something.