Fear

Alex smiled happily into Antone's chest who was smiling himself. The two were cuddled on their bed, lazing away the morning. Antone had spoken to Tomas about changing his schedule, who was more then happy to have new trainees take over.

Antone slowly kissed up Alex's bare chest, up his neck, before nibbling his ear.

"Antone!" Alex gasped, slapping Antone's arm, "three times before breakfast is asking a lot!" Alex blushed a pretty shade of pink making Antone smile happily.

"You weren't exactly complaining," Antone mumbled, laying partially on top of Alex's chest, kissing here and there. Alex rolled his eyes at that, his hand carding Antone's hair.

"Are you sure about your schedule change? I don't want things to get screwed up."

"Babe, it's been three weeks and nothing has been destroyed, broken, or burned down. Just a few pieces of paperwork that were misfiled, is all. Don't worry so much, okay?"

Alex nodded, the two relaxing. Alex and Riley had been hanging out on the days Antone did have to work so he got to feel the baby kick all the time which he thought was amazing. He and Antone have been much happier now that Antone was making time for him and the two doing things together. Antone was even more excited as the days moved on, becoming more lax than he had been in decades and happy to take Alex on dates.

He realized what he had been missing and was more than determined to make up for the lost time. Alex seemed shy at first with almost all of his advances, mostly because Antone had to leave in the mornings for duty usually. Now that Alex woke up with Antone still there after having sex with him, he felt a lot more wanted.

Antone leaned up, kissing Alex soft and slow, Alex humming into the kiss.

"Have to," soft kiss "go on a walk," another soft kiss "with Riley," Alex mumbled, sighing into the little kisses Antone was giving him. James didn't like Riley alone at all, now more then ever since he felt the baby kick. James had a meeting with Mark this morning so Alex was going to stay with Riley. Antone had to go check the recruits to see how they were doing but would be back by the afternoon.

Mark and Antone finally decided to tell the rest of the household that Michael Underwood was on the move in Russia. To say all eyes were red in the household and fangs were extended with snarls, wasn't an understatement. Everyone was nervous and on edge, everyone looking out for James and Riley whenever they saw the two. Everyone knew they were more than capable of fighting, but they were family. Not to mention Riley was eight months pregnant, looking like he had half a beach ball under his shirt.

Alex and Antone slowly got out of bed, Alex dressing in his armored guard outfit.

"Antone, try to behave," Alex giggled, Antone's hands sliding under Alex's armor 'helping' him put it on.

"I'm always behaved," Antone smirked, his hands slowly moving under the waist band of Alex's pants. Alex slapped his hands, making the man pout. Alex smiled, kissing him quickly, leaving the room before Antone grabbed him back on to the bed.
-------------------long walks-------------------
Eric and Mark were having a difficult time themselves getting out of bed. Everyone very quickly found out that the two had mated and Eric had the mark to prove it. The vision Eric had while still in the U.S. came true, much to their happiness.

"Mm, Mark," Eric sighed, Mark holding Eric against his chest, kissing and licking all over the new mating mark on Eric's neck.

"I would love to keep you here. Naked and waiting for me after long meetings. Watching you paint. I love it when you paint."

"Mark moya noch' I need to go see Riley today," Eric kissed him softly, Mark's hand holding him by the waist.

"You've been acting a bit strange lately, you sure you're okay?" Mark asked worriedly, Eric smiling, stretching before getting off the bed.