"I'm fine!" Eric got dressed, Mark following suite. Eric had been leaving at random times during the day when he and Mark were in meetings. Eric wanted to go to see what Mark did and because he wanted to help out his belovéd with the work that went along with being the clan leader of the second largest coven in the world.

Eric never told him though that he'd either been going to the bathroom or throwing up. He'd be hungry but would just throw it up later, being nauseous until dinner.

Eric had his suspicions but kept them to himself; not sure what to do if it was true.

"You'd tell me though, wouldn't you?" Mark hugged Eric from behind, kissing his temple, making Eric smile nervously.

"Probably," Eric laughed, kissing Mark quickly, his body getting hot randomly; like hotter then normal.

"What? Hey! What do you mean probably!?" Mark yelled since Eric was already out the bedroom door.

I am not having a hot flash. I am not having a hot flash Eric kept repeating the mantra until he was outside where it was cooler; that felt better.

"Jelly bean!" Eric yelled, waving, seeing Riley walking in the two inches of snow on the covered lawn behind the mansion.

"Hi daddy," Riley smiled, Eric making his way over to his son who was covered in a thick fur coat; most likely forced on him by James. Vampires, didn't usually get cold, Riley wondering why they had so many heavy coats.

Eric hugged him, kissing the crown of his head.

"What'd you want to talk about?" Riley smiled, the two walking to the edge of the forest before they'd have to turn around since Riley couldn't walk for long periods of time anymore.

Eric closed his eyes, sighing, Riley looking at him curiously. He looked kind of upset, nervous, and unsure.

"They're doing everything they can about Underwood," Riley whispered, strictly ordered by James and Dr. Mysh that he wasn't allowed to worry.

"I know sweetie, it isn't about that," Eric whispered, Riley looking at his Dad confused.

"When did you start getting sick while pregnant?"

Riley giggled at his dad's blushing face.

"About a few weeks in. I didn't want to eat anything at all," Riley rubbed his belly, the baby kicking again. James and Riley decided they wanted to keep the baby's sex a surprise.

"Oh..."

"I'd get hot flashes and throw up and stuff too. Why? Wait... "

Riley stopped right at the edge of the forest, looking at his Dad up and down. His Dad wasn't wearing a coat, even though it was very cold outside for a half-vampire. His Dad looked a bit flush and kind of clammy.

"Are you... Having a hot flash...?" Riley whispered, nearly gushing the sentence out of his mouth. His eyes lit up, mouth dropping down.

"U-Um... How wou-would y-you feel about a-a h-half si-sibling?" Eric stuttered out scared before nearly jumping in surprise from Riley sqealing. Eric nearly had his lungs punctured from how tightly Riley was squeezing him.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Riley was still squealing nearly running around Eric who was blushing up to his hairline.

"I want in on that!" Nick was walking as naked as the day he was born, Eric and Riley screaming as they covered their eyes. Nick laughed, changing into a bear (a very fluffy one at that).

"I can hear sqealing all the way up there," Alex laughed before Riley grabbed his hands, trying to make him dance in the snow.

"You have a lot of energy today!" Alex smiled.