Chapter 30: Jealousy Hits.

"My kind of perfect." This was all he needed to say, to make me fall in love with him again. This was not like I love you, I need you, I want you, I adore you, you're beautiful, gorgeous, pretty or anything, it was more than them all. It was like paradise on earth. He fed me with the words I exactly needed, to be complete for him, for him to know I was completed by him and for the rest of his life, I want him to see me as his perfect. His kind of perfect with that stunning smile that made me stand frozen in my place, that has a strong power of stopping time. We walked outside the mansion towards the garage, he took a black Porsche and opened the door for me, well, he always does but it makes it extra special today. He did put some classical music on the way which made no sense because I wanted some loud music, adding to that, the way was long. One hour later, a dark place and pitch black when he turned the engine off. Where is here?

"I don't trust you," I told him after one hour of silence which made my voice release forced.

"Like I do." He stated after we met mid-way.

"Where are we exactly?" I said and he ignored me, tangling our fingers together and he made me walk. The feels were like trees, the floor wasn't flat, so it must be a forest like place. Okay, wait, it's not. It's flat again. Where is here? Five minutes later of walking in a normal Istanbul street, he stopped by a building. Why did we have to park that away if there was a parking here? What the hell? This was all passing my mind but I didn't ask, I just held his hand tightly. We entered the building, walked to the elevators.

"Nah, Nah! It will take long." He stated before literally dragged me up five staircases. At last, we stopped by the sixth floor and walked into a random corridor that was white. Where is here? The smell was nice, candles being burnt. I looked around, exploring every detail, as many details as I could because he was going fast. He held some keys out of his pocket and stopped, unlocking a dark brown door that was plain with 603 on it. He opened the door slightly and stepped back.

"You enter." He pointed to the door and I arched an eyebrow while he just re-pointed.

"Okay?" I said, stepped the first step and that was when I stepped into my heaven and saw him smile after he sighed heavily like it was a heavyweight.

"What?" My mouth was literally wide open and my eyes were searching around. A flat for us, me and him. There was a projector in the middle of the room to the white wall saying 'Welcome home.' which made it obvious. It was our new home. I looked at the place and it was an African mahogany floored with white walls, empty obviously and it was definitely new, maybe renewed but perfectly. On my left side was a humongous, large glass window/door which took you out to a large balcony along the seven-meters room. To the right, there was a long corridor with many doors, I looked straight in front of me to find the kitchen that had a door but still viewed to the living room, making them connected by the bar area and three pendant chandeliers. It was perfect. I moved towards each door as he followed me around. I started rambling about the places of things, the way I imagined home to be. Three rooms, one living room, two toilets, one kitchen and two large balconies. I could a lot with these, it was perfect, perfect.

"I want one of the rooms, the master one for sure, to be our room, one of the other ones to be the guest's bedroom slash closet room and the small one to an office for both of us although we would work here a lot. Look at the space, this is amazing. I want a dining table outside for when the weather is warm and one inside for when I work. The sofa should have a TV in front of it, but still to view the spectacular trees and surrounding...." My words trailed off when I saw Can smiling at me, knowingly, he wasn't listening. He walked up to me and hugged me from the back while we both looked at 'welcome home'...

"Welcome home, love." He whispered and hugged me tightly, making my already aching feet, go weaker. Breathe, breathe.

"Welcome." I turned to him and kissed his cheek.