Chapter 5: Better with Love...

"Shit, sorry. Sorry. Sorry." He kept apologizing till I spoke after almost one minute.

"I need some time." I turned to the side behind me and walked away.

"Alaria, sorry. I'm so sorry. I just lost it." He followed me and started talking like no one was there.

"I know. I know. It's fine." My mind wasn't up-to-date with the new steps, we basically jumped.

"If you want me to go, I'll just..."

"It's fine." I tapped his hands and walked slowly so he could accompany me. He didn't talk to me, look at me or ask me where we were going and thank god for that, because I really don't know where I'm going. When I see how unhappy he is, I just without thinking twice pulled his hand and held them. His face turned slightly happier and his shoulders lifted straighter as a sign of more confidence.

"Can we see this place?" I asked him, pointing to a store with adorable accessories in it. He nodded, holding my hands tighter so I don't pull away, I actually intended to.

"Natalia is going to die for this." I held a necklace with a beer on it, she loves such things, next to it was an anklet which had the same design so I instantly grabbed it. A lady then appeared through a door that must be the store and walked towards us.

"Look at this one." Can pulled me by his hand holding me and showed me another anklet that was golden with tiffany details on it, many, like infinity and heart shape.

"It would fit the one we bought from that store." He meant the tiffany dress from Mango.

"Oh god! Yes." I looked at it again, adoring every detail about it.

"Alaria?" The lady in the store moved closer to us. I joined my eyebrows, I don't know her, her face is not even familiar and as my memory is, Can didn't call my name. I smiled weirdly at her while Can was still looking through the things.

"The fashion designer?" She asked me.

"Yes." My face turned to confused while I smiled to make it feel better.

"I'm your literally biggest fan who dies over your selfies, style and designs." She cheered from happiness. I left Can's hands and wrapped her to a tight hug. It brings me over the happiness that people love what I do and appreciate it. I chatted with her for a while about the whole fashion things and she asked me for fashion tips but as a stupid girl I am, I didn't know any either than caring about what to wear, when I'm the last to advice really. I left the store with the two anklets and mine was paid by Can who pulled it from my hands. I could see her stares at Can's existence but I didn't bother her really, she even took a selfie with the both of us, social media! From now, I can imagine the comments.

"Do you have work?" He asked me while I looked at the time and saw that it was ten past twelve in the afternoon.

"Yes, in an hour actually. I have to go to the boutique for like a couple of hours to check on the team. Kamlyn needs a break really." I started thinking about Kamlyn texting me in the morning telling me that she was a bit sick so I had to take her place. What if it was the baby? I didn't really ask her as I was on my way to Malik's grave. What if she fought with Jim? I had to call her. I took the phone out of my purse and dialed her.

"Alaria." Kamlyn answered, laughing.

"Hello, sweetheart. When you told me you were sick, I..."

"I'm. I was sick in the morning, but now I'm at work, it's fine." She interrupted.

"So, what happened?" I lifted my bag to my shoulder as it was falling.