Chapter 11: My Infinity...

"No, this won't be anything to us. I still promise you the love that I owe to you, the love that I have hidden for a hell of a long time." He lowered his head and broke the eye contact. I kept my eyes around, to see whether there was anyone looking or not.

"I cannot promise you anything either than memories." My voice sounded strange even to me, maybe very shaky -DAMN IT-. He raised his head, but it was too late because I had already moved away.

"Ghalia, how are you?" My hands rubbed hers and she grinned, she looked absolutely gorgeous with her hot pink dress.

"I'm doing good. Can we escape this room? Please." She pulled me out of the room while holding two chocolate mousses in her hand. I burst into laughter at her attitudes, we went outside for a balcony like area that viewed the Bosphorus.

"A must try. I come for parties for this." Ghalia literally swallowed the whole thing and I tried it to feel the burst of chocolate melting in my mouth with that bit of salted caramel that balances it, no makes it more sugary, Haha. It was basically one of the best things I had ever tasted. I love food basically, but I turn to prefer main courses that are salty rather than desserts, but this is better than anything.

"A girl's best friend is always chocolate. Put this in mind."

"Noted aside, chef." I mocked her.

"My last expectation was seeing you today. Especially, behind Daria." Ghalia placed her head between her hands that leaned on the edge of the rail.

"Noted already, chef." I did the same as her and smiled at her.

"Why did you come? To hurt yourself?" She asked, looking at the view. Her voice was a bit more serious.

"I.. I just.."

"Let me guess, you thought that you could show that you are strong and you got over him." She kept one of her hands on the rail and she turned to my side. I was searching for words but he is her brother eventually so I just nodded, keeping my mouth shut.

"Speak up." She groaned for some reason.

"I cannot just do it. Don't act again like you are on his side because it's his fault, not mine." I pointed to the inside while just mumbling.

"It's not yours and not his. It's not in his hands." She almost shouted, but I shouted, literally.

"Ohhh, good to know. I'll go jump into his arms!" I chuckled, joking about it.

"I'm not telling you to do so, but...."

"I know he loves me, I love him too. But, I'll never accept humiliating myself in this way. I accepted this before because it was just something before me, it was Can before me. But now, now NO! He accepted another girl in my place even though he knows there is me."

"Wow! You need to chill, he didn't accept anything, he didn't put anyone in your place, stop imagining." She screamed again.

"Ohh... Really? Am I imagining? Ghalia, look inside, go look inside. Whose party is it? Who is supposed to be next to him?" I walked closer to her, but she just stared away and didn't answer.

"Well, we both know the answer. This is an ENOUGH from me here. If he really wants me, let him get his shit up together and come to me, I'll accept him in loving arms and he knows this, but when he is unengaged to someone." My tears formed on the corners of my eyes at the end of my talk.

"Come here." She hugged me tightly like she told me a million comforting things in one hug.

"Is it normal that I still love him?" I wiped my tears after breaking our hug and laughed. She joined me with a very loud laugh.