Chapter 20: The Proposal!

"Daria and Mert. He doesn't want her, he got over her." Natalia frowned as she held Ali's hand.

"I'll talk to him," I suggested and they seemed to like the idea except for Can. Let me guess, he's jealous again.

"Why you exactly?" Can asked and Natalia side-smirked understanding his jealousy.

"They became bonded this past month as they shared the same experience as you know. They understand each other." I joined my eyebrows in question. Is it really so? Maybe yes. Can raised his eyebrows and nodded, biting his inner cheek.

"We should leave now, I've put everything," I announced and took my purse again, heading out of the door. Can was so silent, in the elevator, in the hallway, till we went out of the building.

"I cannot understand it, friends, with all the guys and then you tell me I'm being jealous only. Alaria, he'll want to approach you, get you." Can shouted but it was soft in another way.

"Get me?" I smiled.

"Never mind." He neglected my planet existence and sat on the driver's seat. My feet swiped to the car and I sat, patiently.

"I'm sorry, okay?" I nodded to his soft apology and looked out to the way, smiling. Where did I put myself and why? Why? I should be getting over him in my room and I'm with him, getting over my room. Haha. Sounds weird. Fine. It was almost 5 when I looked at the time and asked.

"When are we going to the noon thing?"

"In about three hours. I will get you to the place at six. It's far already, so we can drive now."

"What a productive day." I laughed at doing nothing but hanging out with him.

"Especially Natalia and Ali being caught." Can smirked, trying to recover from JEALOUSY.

"You're so rude." After I said that, he repeated my words in a girly form and it made me have a good giggle.

"Can we talk about your hair? It looks stunning today."

"You like it when it's so. It took me a good five minutes to style." His blonde hair was kind off styled aside, but there were a few hairs falling.

"What are we really doing tonight, may I ask?" I mocked in a British accent.

"We're going to cook dinner and I got you a good surprise." He made my adrenaline rush through my whole body more than it already was. I hate surprise because I never expect the best. He parked in the car park to a place named 'PIO restaurant', the name was weird, but it seemed like a whole on a decent place with the sea view and trees that were surrounding the pathway with the small ground lights to lighten the way up. Not many people, actually none were sitting outside although the weather was pretty perfect for a Turkey weather.

"What is this place?" We walked inside to the main hall that was a Victorian style type. He pulled my hands to a room that was filled with food, no it was a kitchen but there was no one and there were fruits, vegetables and all types of proteins.

"There's everything we need here. What do you want to eat?" Can rubbed his hands together in excitement as he handed me a hair band.

"For what?"

"For cooking." He poked my nose and wore an apron, handing me the other.

"Why are we cooking instead of the chefs?" I asked while he was thinking of what to eat, he glanced me and pouted, hiding his smile.

"I figured out it would be a good idea to cook and have fun in the kitchen. I want to taste your food before we get married, can I Alaria?" His eyes were searching for something that was not there because he didn't take out anything.