Chapter 9: Finalized Goodbye?

Two minutes. Two minutes and all what I have done was lock my eyes to Can's without any reactions. I had a lot to tell him.

"It's fine, honey."

"Fuck your dad, Daria and you!"

"What about Malik?"

"Your dad told me that he wanted to apart us."

"I cannot hold thinking of you with another girl, even if it was in a fake way."

None of them said, they attach to my brain but not my mouth. He left me no words, he knew it from the look on my face that seemed a bit sad, angry, broken and okay at the moment.

"So?" My lips slipped before I thought about it.

"So?" He requestioned my question.

"Okay..." I sighed like we passed it and I reached for my food while slipping a sausage into my mouth. No taste for it. You know that moment when you don't want to speak to someone or meet someone's eyes, so you just avoid looking.

"Alaria?" His hands pushed mine down and the plate flipped from the table, all the food escaped from it and there were its cracks only left. I coldly glanced the plate that was between me and Can, and then to him. Within a second, I held my purse and if called, ran outside. Not looking back, I don't want to regret this. I pushed my tears and sobs back and kept them in there meant to be placed, my heart.

"Alaria." A hand stopped my force and this hand was foreign to me now. His shouts were annoying, everything in him is weird now. He is a stranger to me after today, written on my brain.

"Okay, just stop." I was out of breath, choking. My arms moved away so there was no more contact. My whole body wanted to react in a way of killing him, knocking him and all, but my voice came out slightly sadder. Okay. WAY SADDER.

"I don't know at what time I got into this, but it's not me. I was never this Alaria doing all this. Engaged, huh?" My smirk was so forced.

"Alaria, it doesn't label me if I'm engaged or not. I won't ever think about Daria, you know that. If you were there or not. He won't get anything, let him think he's winning. Please, trust me."

"You are missing the whole point, Can. I'm not going to walk around with an engaged man, holding hands with him and his fiancé next to us. Bullshit. This is ridiculous. Adding to that, I don't give a single shit for you loving Ghalia or not, do you know why? Because I'm out. I'm out of this all. Your father did win this all. Let him taste the victory of this." Shouting. I was shouting.

"You cannot be serious now. ALARIA." His eyes have turned and all I see is hatred to him. TO THIS MAN.

"You told me 'trust me', right? Well, I did. Five minutes ago." This made him take a step backward like he was digesting this.

"We cannot end this thing here, you know that well enough."

"No, we can. I can end it like it's nothing because it is." My words come out smooth, heartless.

"We are nothing. Yes, right." He smiled this time and made the you-are-right gesture.

"We're alright." I nodded.

"We're alright." He was like my mirror now, he repeated everything I said.

"I'm going now." My hands tightened around my purse and my body was so ready to go, adrenaline rushing through my body.

"Don't be silly, I'll drop you home." He objected.

"No, thanks. I'll take a taxi." I passed him and walked away. He followed me and walked next to me silently. He stopped a taxi for me and told him my home's address.