Chapter 27: Wedding Date!

My hands warmed to the warmest hands on this earth and my nostrils took in the smell of a mom. I didn't have the moment for long because Pal literally jumped on me and shouted aloud, making much of the attention drawn to us.

"You're engaged." She held my free left hand as my other was wrapped around mom's waist as I hugged her. Pal gasped like she just saw a treasure and she jumped in her place.

"Stupid, wrap up." I glared her, mentally smiling at her attitude. As I was thinking about the feeling of seriously being engaged. It feels fine because I was already with Can and we spent tons of time together, but this was different now, the feelings I mean. Can was meeting my mom and Pal, and mom was meeting his mom, dad and so on. Wows. As I was thinking of all of this, Nur appeared to our view in her perfect look, baby pink plain dress as simple as her. Nur didn't seem shocked because she must've known all about it.

"I finally get to meet the root of the beauty of Alaria." Nur complimented as a huge grin like seriously a huge one on her face formed when she hugged mom and mom hugged her tightly.

"Mrs. Derinoglu, how amazing to meet you!" Mom placed her hands on her back and they both looked so happy. Nur also hugged Palmilia who was in quite silent for a very dangerous reason.

"Call me Nur, please." Nur scrunched her nose in disgust at Mrs. Derinoglu.

"Helen." Mom introduced her name, followed by Pal who was already bored. This girl's place is parties, not these parties but the club parties. I went up to her and did that face to face touching while side hugging her.

"Mom and Pal, come, I want you to meet everyone." I introduced to every possible person I could introduce them to and mom kept huffing because she was in pain, but I knew she held it for me.

"Who's that guy?" Pal held my elbow and arched her eyebrows to the guy who she was asking about. He was from Can's family side and was another exception to the look because he was green-eyed and still blonde/brown haired.

"Ohhh! That's Can's cousin. He's adorable, he kept chatting to me the whole time Can introduced me to him."

"Can I say I'm so into him?" Her eyes were glittering, but I hit her head from the back, hoping she wakes up.

"You have a boyfriend, remember?" My eyes threw her the nastiest glare.

"Now I get why you never came back to the USA, the guys are hot!" I hit her again, but she was rock enough to feel nothing.

"Stop bitching around and be proper," I whispered her.

"Why?" Pal's eyebrows joined like she really didn't know.

"Because, if I didn't find you at home today because you were drunk and found yourself lost in the streets, then don't think of calling me again." I threatened her as she threw her head back laughing. It was 2:17 am when the last group left and I was left with mom, Pal, Nur, Ghalia, Mert, Nihan, and Can of course.

"Thank you for everything seriously. If I was to call this night anything, it would be perfect." Well, that's half true. I looked at Nur whose eyes were shouting 'sleep' and I'm sure they reflected mine.

"I'm heading home now." I winked at Can who was next to me, head lowered from the lie I just said and he knows it's because of him and I was no close to feeling sorry for him. I passed my hand through my hair like I'm brushing it.

"NO! We cannot let you guys leave like this." Nur emphasized the 'we' for some reason.

"Yes," Mert whispered, not even looking at us. I motioned my hands as 'what is going on' to Can and he spoke out loud.