Chapter 24: First Furniture Piece.

"I know, you're not liking it when I talk about you and him, but I cannot bare you asking money from him and not me, or him calling you randomly at 12 to..."

"Can, you...." He interrupted my interruption.

"I know I need to know that, but who calls for work at 12?" His voice was still soft like he was taking the protective side more than the possessive side.

"I understand you." My voice was almost 3 kilometers away.

"Do you?" He asked.

"Yes, I know you didn't like me sitting next to Mert yesterday in the club."

"Or any other person looking at me." He raised an eyebrow while his head was lowered.

"Aha." My body shivered for a second and a feeling passed my heart that was foreign. I liked him being jealous, it gave me protection which is something I never saw like this.

"I think I'm going home." I realized that I was smiling at Can who didn't see my smile as he was texting on his phone.

"NO!" His eyes looked up and I sighed.

"I've got to get some details for a new dress I'm designing by my hand."

"Can I come with you?" Can asked and I agreed, reminding him that Kaylin and Jenny were joining. Most of our way to the mall was Can talking on the phone to someone work related an discussing Jenny and I's issue that was personally solved when Kamlyn came -Being reminded of the history you have with someone sometimes fixes the whole problem from the roots because you remember that there are factors stronger than only 'that issue'-... Can parked my car and walked faster than me, a scene that occurs a lot because he's a faster walker than me. He ended up dragging me inside the mall which looked like he was holding my hand, but no! Jenny texted saying that she was going to be two hours late with Kaylin as she was the one taking Kaylin.

"We're free for two hours." My smile was genuine to Can as he kissed my forehead for some reason.

"Good, we can see a few samples before they come." If I would call today anything, it would be one of my least productive days. I like the chill in the past days, no stress, relaxing.

"Did you try this café before?" Can asked.

"No, why?"

"They do the best smoothies, you must give it a go."

"Let's go then." We waiting in the long queue that seemed to be moving fast, very fast.

"What are we going to do first? Are we taking a separate house?" I asked Can as we walked a step closer to the cashier.

"As you like. I think we both don't want to live in my parents' house, so it makes sense." He poked my nose and I scrunched.

"Okay?" I asked and he sighed, turning to face me.

"Look, Alaria, it's not only about me. These details are left to the both of us. I'm not pressuring you and you're not pressuring me, we're taking it chill. If we don't want to do a fancy wedding, then we won't, it goes for us. For you. You are the one who will choose this." He smiled at the end as I passed the line.

"The thing is that the moment we said one month, I kept thinking that people take one year that we have to sum up into one month."

"Don't think then. If you really think about it, then share it." I breathed heavily, leaning on the cashier stand as he order two peach smoothies and in two minutes, it was all ready and we walked around in the mall.

"I think always about our way of communication, we need to find a way to each other but it's getting better so I don't want to emphasize it."

"We're doing fine on this side, what else?"