Chapter 13: Him Around Me.

"Oh m-m-my god! How?" I was about to jump to Kamlyn's arms, but my body was so heavy that I was forced back to bed.

"Ne o-o-oluyorr..... Ohhh.." Nat was complaining, but when she turned to my side, she saw Kam. Her face lightened up immediately and she smiled.

"How did you get here?" My voice was barely hearable.

"I flew here to see you and check on the work if possible, but Natalia told me you were sick."

"Nat? So, you met already, I wanted to see your reaction." My pout was obvious but fake.

"We'll replay it for you, stupid. Your face is pale, you need to rest." Her arms pushed my shoulder so I was down to the bed and directly felt the need for sleep.

"I'll sleep for just a while." My voice showed the lie itself.

"I'll come back in three hours." Nat rolled her eyes and Kamlyn watched us fight in bed, no force of course. Directly after that, my body reacted with the chillness of the room and I fell to sleep. The next time I woke up, the time was 2:13 pm. I was feeling better physically, but I was in that phase where I need to get over the sickness. I wore my light blue denim with a black Adidas jumper, no makeup or accessories. I just wore my high top Adidas that were black and white and lifted my hair to a high, high bun.

"How are you feeling?" Fiyam asked when I entered the kitchen to see if there was food in the fridge, the coldness of fridge hit my hands so I pulled my sleeves longer and covered my hands.

"Can you make me some porridge with berries?" I asked Fiyam, pulling away from the fridge.

"Sure." She left her laptop and entered the kitchen making me the breakfast, brunch probably. My phone was on top of the counter where I was sitting yesterday so I went up to it and passed through the social media. Remember what I told Can? Exactly the same is wrote, some people were still shipping us together as they say! Well, I ship Daria and Can, they are perfectly arranged to each other, their families are friends, she is the prettiest girl and he -not to forget to mention- is the most handsome man my eyes has put an eye on, their friends are common, they have a huge crowd waiting for their marriage. Would you ever want more? Some just commented on my outfit selfie, last night's dress. My tears formed when I saw some of the comments:

"I think he is using both of them. Don't get me wrong its their fault also they are made themselves in this place but I prefer alaria and can, tbh."

"Seriously lets take a moment and look at how gorgeous she looks on her boyfriends engag. party night. xoxo"

"@xxx honestly I'll take him either way"

There were some other ones on pictures of us while dancing:

"@xv.irm they are so cute (not considering that its him getting engaged) Hahahaha.."

"i seriously ship them #dontblameme #heisamazing"

They aren't as bad as I imagined them to be, but from the pictures, I don't like the way I look or the situation I am in. Obviously, as he is not that famous or so, there were no worldwide comments or fan pages. Our emphasis in the USA turned only towards celebrities under media category but as I understood from being in Derinoglu company is that they have all the center of interior and architecture which explains why Can and Ghalia studied the major.

"There you go.... Stop looking at the comments." Fiyam placed the perfectly done porridge in front of me and pulled the phone off my hands.

"Why?" My body barely turned and my mouth opened to accept the no-taste-food.