Chapter 17: Baresh's Wedding...

27th of March.

I opened my eyes and immediately knew everything going around me, the girls were shouting because they were getting ready. One of my eyes forced to shut because of the sun and I smile, knowing it's a sunny day. My body turned to the other side of the bed and I held my phone to check the time. Wow. It's 2:03 pm. I became a late riser and it really bothers me because I wake up every day with a headache and regret it. Damn it. I lifted myself up and brushed my hair with my hand. My feet stepped out of bed and I walked to the toilet, ignoring a rambling Natalia. I had a fast shower that made the whole toilet so steamy, so I rubbed the steam on the mirror and started applying my moisturizer because of my dry skin. While applying, I looked at the mirror and stared at the new Alaria Mitsch in front of me. It's been one month exactly. After he left the house that day, we met only three times, the first we chatted for a while as we were the whole group together and we were on a team -after almost a week of February 27- I then left home and it ended, the second time was in a party, Baresh's engagement party to a blonde girl named 'Lia', she is so pretty, quiet, shy and innocent, and I didn't like it a lot to stand in a place and seeing Can and Daria hand-to-hand and I could do nothing but smile and clap for the couple, this broke a huge part of me and a made me feel more like I don't want him, the third time we didn't talk at all because it was two days after Baresh's engagement last week, he didn't talk and I didn't want him to even. He texted me sometimes to tell me weird things, pointless things like there is an offer on fabrics (What??)... Exactly. I didn't believe anything he told me because he didn't do anything about the whole Daria and him thing. Away from Can, Kamlyn went for only a week and came back which is a bonus for me because she knows I needed her so she came back. Her tummy was growing bigger and it made me tear up when I first saw the view in front of me. No tears shed on my eyes since that day except when I saw Kam's tummy and when Mert and I talked to each other about the engagement. To be honest, I'm over it completely except when I see them together. Natalia currently doesn't talk to Ali because he told her he missed his old playboy days and she blocked him -totally lies-. Fiyam and Evan are finally thinking of marriage and he told me we needed to talk, and I'm guessing it's about the proposal. Please, let it be. Baresh is more than happy and this is all I have to say, he is totally in love. Ghalia managed to get herself sometimes out of the house and is working it, she is still with that guy and we still meet, we met like four times in her house when Can was out. It was one time that he was entering and I was at the end of the road, but I passed it because Ghalia promised not to tell him. Mert basically went back to his life before, work, home and gym, and we barely meet. It became a routine for either me or Fiyam to cook and our house routine is getting better. This all passed in just seconds thinking and I went out of the toilet.

"The wedding is after six hours and you are not ready," Natalia stated. Kamlyn and I burst into laughter when she said 'six hours'.

"Exactly." I chuckled.

"We are going to the salon, I booked us."

"What if I don't want to?" I asked her, pointing to my tanned body and newly done hair, I basically changed my hair roots to dirty blonde as ombre.

"Your eyebrows? Your nails? Your dress is not ready."

"Okay, I get it, I'm coming along." I raised my hands and got to my room. I slipped my pajama shorts and shirt aside and wore a red, loose dress without any makeup with my red Timberlands. We drove to a new salon and got ourselves into our best look. I did dark red nail polish and my eyebrows were on fleek. It was five o'clock when we were done, so we went home and started getting ready, Ghalia came to ours and did the magic with us. It was seven when I was done, I'm impressed with myself.

"You will get Baresh change his mind." Ghalia shook my shoulder and we giggled.

"We need to be serious, I'm applying eyeliner," I said. After spraying my new favorite perfume, Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet, I stared at myself and smiled. My dress was a black, body fitting maxi dress with open back, and here and there has lace. Tanned body. Red nails. Wavy hair that is shoulder length. Gold bangle. Gold evening necklace. Winged eyeliner. High black heels. Nude lipstick. Smokey eyes. Perfect contour. Basically, this is it, but it's wow for me. We all agreed on wearing black as it was a white and black theme, so mostly we chose black so we were all in black. Ghalia was wearing a mini, A-line dress and so was Kamlyn but a maxi one, Natalia was a sheath dress and Fiyam's was a mermaid dress.